Biden told 40,000 troops to get ready to deploy

We have zero need for their oil.  

Be concerned if Putin has been on the phone with China to make a deal that he goes into Ukraine and China goes into Taiwan at the same time.  

And be more concerned if they both get together on Cyber attacks on us.  

We are def at a weak point right now between our president, the economy, Covid, our debt etc.  We aren't going into WW3 for either of these places.  

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Be concerned if Putin has been on the phone with China to make a deal that he goes into Ukraine and China goes into Taiwan at the same time.  

We are def at a weak point right now between our president, the economy, Covid, our debt etc.  We aren't going into WW3 for either of these places.  

No. We will see a war within our own borders. The useless Joe just once again got caught on a hot mic.   Like I said before. Year and a half tops and shit will be hitting fans. 

41 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

The only going I see us doing is going further in debt arming and financings them. 

This sounds like more distraction while politicians empty your wallet. Help the neighbor, take care of my family, and focus on my community is my plan. It's a shame cause I'm on here to share my passion for the outdoors but I just constantly get all this negative back and forth between people who in general are friends.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Ahh they supply a lot of oil to the US

26 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Which is still less than 10%.

Reopen the keystone Pipeline and it's more than covered. Move the percentage to the saudies or Canadians and it's covered. Non issue. https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=727&t=6

Agree but this admin won’t do that , that would give credit to Trump , Trump is bad remember 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

That being said they cut supply to NATO countries it becomes our problem. But they won't as they would also cut their own throat and income. 

China will agree to buy any Russia has to sell .. something about the crude we have isn’t the light sweet needed for gasoline ??

3 hours ago, luberhill said:

Russia is going into Ukraine , Putin told Dementia Joe if he interferes in anyway or places sanctions against Russia , he will shut the oil supply off 

Senator John McCain’s verdict on President Donald Trump’s performance at the summit in Helsinki was brutal, but just: “No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-07-16/trump-sides-with-putin-a-shocking-display-in-helsinki

12 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Which is still less than 10%.

Reopen the keystone Pipeline and it's more than covered. Move the percentage to the saudies or Canadians and it's covered. Non issue. https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=727&t=6

Its and issue when our president won't do that. He made us dependent on foreign oil with the stroke of a pen. Why do you think the price has almost doubled...

This is a disaster waiting to happen thanks to Biden. Our allies are still pissed at us for hanging them and their troops out to dry in Afghanistan, Germany has flat out stated they don't trust Biden. 

Russia is going to invade Ukraine. If China was smart they would invade Taiwan at the same time.

American weakness at its finest. 

No. We will see a war within our own borders. The useless Joe just once again got caught on a hot mic.   Like I said before. Year and a half tops and shit will be hitting fans. 

This is truly demented if you are calling for another civil war

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

This is truly demented if you are calling for another civil war

Yeah well if you don’t think that’s a possibility your a fool. Look what’s already happening on the Capitals steps. Parents are now keeping kids out of schools because of the idiots and their mask mandates. I hope they keep enough out to shut their doors. They will get a clue when that happens. People have had enough of the crap you voted for. From masks to subway killing to not being able to afford to get thru the month. Would not shock me to see the shit hit the fan before this idiot leaves the house. 

Yeah well if you don’t think that’s a possibility your a fool. Look what’s already happening on the Capitals steps. Parents are now keeping kids out of schools because of the idiots and their mask mandates. I hope they keep enough out to shut their doors. They will get a clue when that happens. People have had enough of the crap you voted for. From masks to subway killing to not being able to afford to get thru the month. Would not shock me to see the shit hit the fan before this idiot leaves the house. 

You are delusional

• Like 1

You are delusional