How many pounds does your crossbow draw?

Lawdwaz

Why can't we hunt with what we want?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can.

But if you get caught with 201lbs you COULD get a ticket. :crying:

Its on the front page of the New York Outdoor News, 9/5/2014 issue.  I haven't and won't look too far into the article but I'm sure others can chime in on this little problem................or this could be a problem they DON'T want to discuss!!

Edited by Lawdwaz

I'm not too worried about it Pygmy.

I just wanna be the first NY'er to post his x-bow kill in shorts! :heat:  

That's all that really matters to me.

You're such a TEASE...

A certain female member of this forum is probably getting all moist right now picturing you in your fruit of the looms standing over a fresh killed buck while fondling your " Barnett "....

• Like 1

You're such a TEASE...

A certain female member of this forum is probably getting all moist right now picturing you in your fruit of the looms standing over a fresh killed buck while fondling your " Barnett "....

Now that you mention it, I'm feeling a little moist myself..... :stop:

You know how that goes though, the older we get, the more often we have to change our diapers......which reminds me, it's almost time for my nap! :umbrage:

BTW- I fondle my "Horton" and wouldn't touch your "Barnett" if you paid me!

Biz- if someone already did it, I wanna see pics.

I wont believe it until I see it!

If you read the NYON article, it's mainly retailers complaining about not being able to sell the 200+# Xbows they took from their suppliers. Pretty sure Biz is right, new Xbow regs simply carried over some of older ones which were originally used to describe the length, width, draw wgt of a Xbow as a legal implements in NYS.

BTW - A Xbow's 3X the draw weight (~180# vs 60#) of a compound does NOT equate to proportional increases in fps. My 10pt is 180# and shoots somewhere in the range of 330fps with ~100Ke. Much better performance than compounds of the 1990's era, but pretty similiar fps/Ke as most compound models on the current market.

• Like 2