Beer

Dom

Saw that and almost pulled the trigger but I like ST and also cans

Southerntier is one of my favorite breweries around. Keep going back to their smash 2xipa... Not sure if its seasonal but I love it

• Like 1

Southerntier is one of my favorite breweries around. Keep going back to their smash 2xipa... Not sure if its seasonal but I love it

I get it in the super pack.  Usually 24.99 a 12 pack but worth it.  Try the gemini with some of turkey feathers smoked almonds.  Also good with raw almonds.

• Like 2

Friend is in north carolina. Sending him on a beer run for me. Anyone know whats good down there we cant get here in ny?

I just looked on Seekabrew.com and saw Boulevard/Catawa/duck-rabbit/Hoppin Frog and jolly pumpkin as a few. Look up those breweries on beeradvocate to look at styles you may want/like
  • Like 1

Too hot for beer. Though I did buy a 6'er of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, so I may have to force myself to choke down one or 2.

I tried. I had one with my dinner and that's it. It was just to heavy.

Just came inside from sitting on the lawn and going to try a Bud. Lighter and a little more crisp. 

post-5489-0-39383000-1464489206_thumb.jp