12 killed, 38 hurt in Colorado shooting

burmjohn

Truly a sad tragedy! I already heard on the news that gun control has to get tougher. The debates are going to start again based upon this incident.

IMO gun control laws should be more lenient and if someone in the theater were carrying, the death penalty could have been administered right then and there saving countless lives and preventing further injuries.

Edited by Deerthug
  • Like 7

It's sad for everybody. Especially the victims & their families, but also U.S. gun owners. (Not trying to be rude, but there'll be somebody who jumps on this and uses it for Anti-gun legislation)

They already are. Word is Obama is going to use this to push his agenda.

Truly a sad tragedy! I already heard on the news that gun control has to get tougher. The debates are going to start again based upon this incident.

IMO gun control laws should be more lenient and if someone in the theater were carrying, the death penalty could have been administered right then and there saving countless lives and preventing further injuries.

In a smokey dark theater we don't need more people around shooting guns. Yes I wished there was a well trained individual carrying a gun and maybe that would of made a difference.

Like I said the person has to be well trained and able to kill a human being, I don't think most of us could do that. Very unfortunate situation I feel badly for those who are suffering.

In a smokey dark theater we don't need more people around shooting guns. Yes I wished there was a well trained individual carrying a gun and maybe that would of made a difference.

Like I said the person has to be well trained and able to kill a human being, I don't think most of us could do that. Very unfortunate situation I feel badly for those who are suffering.

Not to include the fact that you're trying to hit on person in a moving crowd with hundereds of people running right at you about to stampede you. It's going to be tough.

Great. Just great. With this U.N. crap, we're already screwed, this'll just push it along.

I always wondered how silly, unfounded rumors are started. Now I know.

Great. Just great. With this U.N. crap, we're already screwed, this'll just push it along.

I always wondered how silly, unfounded rumors are started. Now I know.

Virgil! I missed you. I was wondering if you were still lurking around here. Glad to see you're still as liberal as they come. How do you explain the U.N. small arms treaty, oh wise one? Don't think it affects us? Or the 2nd amendment?

Edited by Skillet

God bless these poor people who were shot and or killed. I got into a short argument about AK 47's with a worker over this. That gun did not kill them the jerk using it did. Will we ban cars if he ran over a crowd of people? Why don't they ban beer and booze, it causes more deaths on the road than guns do.

Here we go with more gov. control... This will help that dam UN ban. ARG...

Crazy jerk idiot shooter, give him a cell with bubba before they zap him! Better yet let the families of the victims spend a few days in a cell with him. No electricity needed, new green way of justice family style.

• Like 2

Virgil! I missed you. I was wondering if you were still lurking around here. Glad to see you're still as liberal as they come. How do you explain the U.N. small arms treaty, oh wise one? Don't think it affects us? Or the 2nd amendment?

Glad to hear you spend your time thinking about me.

Glad to hear you spend your time thinking about me.

Yes, I lie awake nights. Seriously though, please explain how our worry is unfounded? What about obama's presidency and record should give anyone reason to believe that he will do anything but maintain and embolden his anti - gun stance?

Edited by Skillet

What about obama's presidency and record should give anyone reason to believe that he will do anything but maintain and embolden his anti - gun stance?

I think that you're referring to your own misperception of 'his stance'. Regarding his presidency, what legislation are you referring to that concerns you so much?

I dont see this event having any effect on gun laws. Let me go put my tin foil helmet on just in case though.

From what I have read, apparently the guy was delusional and had himself done up like The Joker. He rigged his house with explosives, etc as well. If that stuff is true, it shows how much of a looney tune the guy is.

Too bad the cops didnt shoot him, or he didnt shoot himself and save the taxpayers the cost of his trial and housing for the rest of his life.

First, Obama absolutely has an anti - gun voting history, period. Second, everybody knows that he is a$$hole deep in 'Fast and Furious'.

You're missing the biggest point Virgil. Why should an outside power be given any control over U.S. weapons policy, in any aspect? What good can possibly come from it? How can you not see what it opens the door to?

That's exactly how I thought you'd respond.

Talking to you is painful. You never have anything legitimate to back up your opinions. You constantly try to take the focus off of yourself, and your inability to support your views. My IQ is lower, as a result of having had this conversation with you. Bye Virgil.

Edited by Skillet