I like this one...

Nomad

I hate to burst bubbles...great bucks...but don't breathe until the velvet sheds and they show back up. If they have a core range shift, it's happening soon.

I'm holding my breath, too, got a heck of a group of bucks passing by in the afternoons...hoping a few stick around.

Thanks. I took a fat doe the first afternoon I bow hunted last year from this stand, and opening day my buddy a nice buck. I had 6 or more bucks on my card which was out idk 10 days. I got 15 or so of the big 8 pt.

I'm pulling the cam and staying away till bow.Hit it light early then hold off till the rut.

The pic. says April but its this past week .

I'm the only guy on this part of the farm very light pressure great cover tons of food, this is a clearing in a thick thick area,100's of acres of corn and beans all around me .

Edited by Larry302

I hate to burst bubbles...great bucks...but don't breathe until the velvet sheds and they show back up. If they have a core range shift, it's happening soon.

I'm holding my breath, too, got a heck of a group of bucks passing by in the afternoons...hoping a few stick around.

Amen Phade. I can't tell you how many nice bucks I've had on the cam in velvet only to have them vanish when they shed it. At the same time be ready for new bucks to show up mid-September.