OBAMA OPERATIVES WILL COMMIT ‘REICHSTAG’ EVENT

You guys are ridiculous.

No what is ridiculous is the fact he posted this in the political section and I'll ASSUME here expected a discussion and got ridiculous and nastiness...what is really ridiculous is reading YOU of all ppl saying that with the stuff you post

By the way..YES it is a HUNTING site...with a POLITICAL SECTION...if you don't want to have a discussion or read something that could form a discussion ...on political view points...DON"T COME TO THAT SECTION

Its not far fetched if you consider that Obama is also working with Super Man, Bat Man, Wonder Woman, The Incredible Hulk, Mickey Mouse and Buzz Lightyear. It will be a multi facited attack! He is also campaigning at funny farms and loonie bins to get the insane on his side and is training them to be his Army of opperatives. YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!

No what is ridiculous is the fact he posted this in the political section and I'll ASSUME here expected a discussion and got ridiculous and nastiness...what is really ridiculous is reading YOU of all ppl saying that with the stuff you post

By the way..YES it is a HUNTING site...with a POLITICAL SECTION...if you don't want to have a discussion or read something that could form a discussion ...on political view points...DON"T COME TO THAT SECTION

Grow, I am willing to discuss and debate most topics. I know my political beliefs are in extreme minority on this site, but I usually keep an even keel no matter what I'm called by other members. That first post is just such obvious fiction and conspiracy theory that it really doesn't merit serious debate. All the "facts" are from unnamed, mystery sources. The theory is so far fetched, as it has been mentioned, it sounds like a bad spy movie. I read all the Obama bashing, and most of it doesn't phase me. I'm not his biggest fan, I'm just more scared of what four years of Romney would do to this country. But when I read crap like this, there just comes a point when you just have to say, "Are you f***'n kidding me?"

Really, examine the source:

http://blootstellen....egence-network/

http://www.erichufsc...Free-Press.html

Do your own 5 minutes of research on Google and come back and tell me if you want to defend this guy. If you post something ridiculous you should be held accountable. People immediately called out Early (myself included) for posting that terrible generalization of the Catholic Church. I don't remember you coming to his aid and calling for a civil discussion. Honestly, I tried my best not to target the OP with my posts.

I said the article he posted was bat-sh*t crazy...cause...well...it is.

Edited by Sogaard

What I believe I did say was I don't believe in any organized religion...not that he should move on or any one that believes in the Catholics or any other religion should not post..

Now I won't go back and try to figure out what everyone said back and forth on that thread ...nor defend any one persons post content...but will defend the right to post it.....giving ppl the right to either dismiss it...prove it false like it or not...but not to tell the poster too move on...or as I see far to much IMO..the "trolling" insult brought out..

Before the river of crap I''m now expecting...Let me make my opinion clear

1. It was an interesting read whether true or false fantasy or partially true..some ones thoughts

2. I did not vote for anyone for president last election...though I did vote

3.I do know that...Oh by the way being Democrat...I refuse to vote party lines...some of the Republicans come off more Democrat than most Democrats I know on this site...go figure

4. Some times I have to go with my gut...My gut has me knowing That this year when coming up against two dogs...I should veer toward the one I don't know has bitten anyone yet .....over the one I know that does bite....Last election I did not have that choice...and refused to be even partially responsible for letting either one into office

5. I hope I never loose the ability to sift through words on a screen or in a book and see them for what they are......what ever the topic

Its not far fetched if you consider that Obama is also working with Super Man, Bat Man, Wonder Woman, The Incredible Hulk, Mickey Mouse and Buzz Lightyear. It will be a multi facited attack! He is also campaigning at funny farms and loonie bins to get the insane on his side and is training them to be his Army of opperatives. YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!

Doe, you forgot Aquaman. He will attack from the water, while the others attack from the air on the blackhawk choppers. Superman of course can fly in on his own.

Now I won't go back and try to figure out what everyone said back and forth on that thread ...nor defend any one persons post content...but will defend the right to post it.....giving ppl the right to either dismiss it...prove it false like it or not...but not to tell the poster too move on...or as I see far to much IMO..the "trolling" insult brought out..

Hmm, I actually think we are on the same side here.

You do know it was the OP that was telling people to MOVE ON, right? Not the people responding to his article. My point was that if you post something that inflammatory in a political forum, you should expect a backlash.

Come on now. Bruce Wayne is a billionaire so Batman would clearly be a Romney guy.

Come on now. Bruce Wayne is a billionaire so Batman would clearly be a Romney guy.

Bruce Wayne was originally a Romney supporter. He switched to Obama after hearing one too many lies from Romney. Wasn't exactly one lie either, but something like 347 of them. Batman may like his fellow rich folks, but he can't stand two faced liars!!

I assumed that a political section was politics related to hunting and hunting regulation even firearms being that it was a hunting website, not conspiracy theories. I don't know why I keep this thread but I'm more intrested in reading your debates than the actual topic.