Virgil, you were at the top of our list for secretary of health and welfare. Looks like that may not happen now.

Can I still be the 'czar' of something? Anything?

If you want to be a 'czar', you may need to vote in a republican then. He can start a war with Russia, and then maybe he can appoint you 'czar' there. lol

Virgil. The solution is to tale away the incentive from them for being here. No free ride...no reason to stay. Dont allow anchor babies and they leave. No one wants to make the tough calls. Sogaard talks about slbm.....heck we cant stomach a single colateral death in an offensive. We are more worried about Marines pissing on a corpse than our own people dying. Afghanistan should have been nuked. Iraq should have had every one of our tankers backed up. Pumped every dollar we spent out of the ground with intereat and enpugh to give everyone of our greiving families a nice fat. IRAQ IS SORRY check.

Our govt is full of crooks but they should not be involved in anything they are not allowed by our structure. Health care is not a federal issue. Every encumbant should be shown the door

Here's one of those silly facts that gets in the way: Mexican illegal immigration rates have been decreasing since 2007 and there are now more Mexicans crossing back into Mexico from the US than there are Mexicans sneaking north.

http://usatoday30.us...ates/54487564/1

I know, "rediculious"! (sic)

You might want to ask yourself just why that is. Ever hear of Amnesty? Cant be an illegal if you have been granted amnesty. Kindof like unemployment rate is going down too with more americans unemployed.

You might want to ask yourself just why that is. Ever hear of Amnesty? Cant be an illegal if you have been granted amnesty. Kindof like unemployment rate is going down too with more americans unemployed.

You obviously didn't even glance at the link, because your comment just makes you sound foolish. I didn't say the amount of illegal Mexican immigrants is decreasing, which is what your ignorant statement implies. I said, more Mexican natives are leaving the US and going back to Mexico of their own free will.

Might want to try reading first so you can formulate a response that doesn't make you look like someone who had no idea what they are talking about. Hmmm...wait...shoe fits...

Why don't you go back to defending the billionaire who can't even come up with his own unique scare tactics to intimidate his employees. Seems better suited for you.

You obviously didn't even glance at the link, because your comment just makes you sound foolish. I didn't say the amount of illegal Mexican immigrants is decreasing, which is what your ignorant statement implies. I said, more Mexican natives are leaving the US and going back to Mexico of their own free will.

Might want to try reading first so you can formulate a response that doesn't make you look like someone who had no idea what they are talking about. Hmmm...wait...shoe fits...

Why don't you go back to defending the billionaire who can't even come up with his own unique scare tactics to intimidate his employees. Seems better suited for you.

Holy crap you dont even know what the hell you wrote just a few hours ago do you? Here let me requote what you wrote.

First you say this.........

Mexican illegal immigration rates have been decreasing since 2007

Then you say this

I didn't say the amount of illegal Mexican immigrants is decreasing

And you are telling me I sound foolish? And that I might try reading first so I can formulate a response that doesnt make me look like I have no idea what Im talking about? You are way to full of yourself to even understand what they hell you wrote yourself let alone understand anyone else.

• Like 2

I'll type this extra slow so you have a better chance of understanding*:

You stated that the rate was decreasing because of amnesty**.

The article, if you had bothered to glance at it, says more Mexicans are choosing to leave the US than there are Mexicans choosing to sneak over***.

If you're confused at all by the words you are reading, please see below.

*this is sarcasm

**this is completely stupid

***facts, you will probably want to disregard them

I could give a crap what the link you put up claims. Sure the heck didnt waste my time looking at it either. Again you just do not understand the point being made, continue to take the liberal stance of lashing out and avoid anything that might offend you through twisting of words so you can feel good about yourself and the political party that has and is currently destroying this country. I made a comment on what you wrote. Plain and simple. Sorry you still are having a hard time getting past the part where you forgot what you even posted and then continued with the liberal mentalitiy of striking out when backed in a corner. There is no confusion on my part at all I know what I wrote. Also that is a nice twist on words as expected. I asked a question you see and you come back with the same word twisting to fit your emotions. I have no respect for such nonsense. Nor the patience. You sound like a someone I know without a telapromter in front of them. You have a great hunting season, and most of all remember this isnt about me and you here this is about what the hell is affecting all americans. Theres is no quick answer to any of it and there is absolutely no reason for either one of us to sit here bashing the heck out of each other that betters absolutely no one. You dont like what I say and I sure dont like what you say. I think we can certainly agree to that.

Apparently our economy is so bad here under BO that even the Mexicans are going home.. By the way they are also leaving something else in big #'s. The democrat party. Even they are sick of their immoral political stances and their total lack of what liberty and freedom in America means. Not only to Americans but to the world. We are the light on the hill.. The last great place on earth.. Collectivism cannot co-exist with individual freedom. They are mortal enemies, sworn to destroy each other. So pick one because you can't have both. And as we all know, gun rights are the cornerstone of the feedoms we have. It's an issue that the Dems don't dare touch and so it's been quiet lately but there is no debating what they would do to our second amend. if they could. So again make your choice you left leaners. Oh and the Fed govt is really great and running these deptartments and programs aren't they? I'm sure they will do a wonderful job at running health care..