Music

ELMER J. FUDD

Some...Classical....soft rock...jazz...country...easy listening...Radio music I can sing to in the car...folk...disco

Ps..Yes I'm the one driving down the road...bobbing their head and drumming the car door in the summer :D

That's it grow. You and I are going karaoking together. We'll sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart". I'm be the guy in the background singing "turn around..."

• Like 1

That's it grow. You and I are going karaoking together. We'll sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart". I'm be the guy in the background singing "turn around..."

Bonnie Tyler, Eddie Money, Blondie, The Police, Stevie Nicks, Heart, Hewie Louie, Pat Benatar, David Bowie. Classics that will never be duplicated ever again. Boy, I'm sure glad for UTube, LOL. Nice to think back to the 80's again.

Edit: Thanks Elmer!

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

Many favorites...

Anything by the Eagles....

Anything by Bob Seger...

Anything by Credence....

" Casey Jones"...Grateful Dead

Anything by Lovin' Spoonfull..

" Suite.. Judy Blue Eyes"...Crosby, Stills and Nash..

"Me and Bobby Mc Gee".Janis Joplin..

Anything by Garth Brooks or Alan Jackson...

Anything by the Everly Brothers..

" He Stopped Loving her Today" by George Jones..

" The Sounds of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel..

" Are You Lonesome Tonite" by Elvis..

And many more....<<sigh>>...

Mostly rock from the mid-60s British invasion thru the 80-90s southern rock era. Mainly a guitar enthuasist. Nothing too hard or heavy metal. Almost forgot, NO disco era crap either!!!

OM, u reminded me of disco.

Got to have some Bee Gee's., LOL. So u can tell by the way I use my women, I a women 's man, no time to talk..................................................... stay'in alive......stay'in alive. LOL.

The BeeGees were geniouses with a very unique sound. Of course my all time favorites have always been the Everly Brothers, who I'm sure were the inspiration for the Bee Gees sound. The first "45" that I ever bought was the Everly Brothers. I believe it was "Wake Up Little Suzie". And then I continued to buy everything they made. But I'm still finding some new ones that came out mostly after they broke up and went their separate ways. even separately, they made some great albums.

wide variety for me. 90s and early 2000s hip hop, most classic rock and most country excluding the taylor swifts, carrie underwoods, band perry and little big town. I'm also a sucker for doo wop, some rat pack and even the corny stuff from the 90s because every song triggers a memory from my childhood.

my itunes is wild. lately i've had church, aldean and bryan on shuffle. But I've also been digging the lumineers. It's probably easier to mention what i dont like and that's death metal, 80s pop and disco.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

everything... from ellington to elo to eminem. hank sr. to jr to billy currington (yes god is great, beer is good and people ARE crazy), the early brits the stones and who to the later brits like ahha. southren ccr, skynard, marshal tucker, northern uncle ted, kid rock. west beach boys, guns and roses, skid row. and the east billy joel, billy vera, benny mardones . disco... who dosent like blondi. rap... the fun stuff like tone, and the beastie boys. stadium chicago, heart and thats just on my phone. so what do i listen to the most? talk radio.

I like newgrass music, infamous stringdusters cherryholmes crooked still blue highway del mccourey etc

Steep canyon rangers, Steve Martin,Punch Brothers,Bill Monroe. J.D Crowe, Doc Watson, etc etc.

The list could go on forever there is nothing like the sound of a banjo picking at a high rate of speed.

turkeys in the spring, especially The DUALING GOBBERS OR THE BIG TOM TRIO

turkeys in the fall..... FEEDING-N-PURRING

bucks in the fall........GRUNTING AROUND THE CLOCK OR THE SNORT-WHEEZE GROUP

yotes in the night....HOWLING AFTER MIDNITE

i listen to blues also

Edited by fishuntrapper
  • Like 1