Biden wants to destroy crime scene evidence.

As usual, people cannot comprehend what they read.  Where did I ever say that?  Why is it you guys always choose to bend over when something is questioned?  People swallow whatever the government tells them to and then beg for more.  It's scary.
Just as scary is someone who believes everything they read on the internet. Maybe more so. Because there was a rice crispy in your fruit loops doesn't mean it was a conspiracy. You give a lot of credit to a lot of people for keeping a lot in secrecy. Sometimes accoms razor actually applies and "they" isn't the issue. I don't trust anyone on either side but your on the delusional end of things. And it doesn't help your point when your making them all on a "hunting" site. And not an occasional post like most but a daily deluge of it. Something makes my Spidey sense tingle.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you. Are you paid to do this? Cause otherwise it makes zero sense. I asked you before and you didn't answer. Maybe YOU are the one paid by Soros to get on websites and try to rouse the right and cause more division and try to get people riled up
......boom ....blew your mind right. Lol
Why else would you inundate a hunting site over and over with your theories....it doesn't make sense.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Just as scary is someone who believes everything they read on the internet. Maybe more so. Because there was a rice crispy in your fruit loops doesn't mean it was a conspiracy. You give a lot of credit to a lot of people for keeping a lot in secrecy. Sometimes accoms razor actually applies and "they" isn't the issue. I don't trust anyone on either side but your on the delusional end of things. And it doesn't help your point when your making them all on a "hunting" site. And not an occasional post like most but a daily deluge of it. Something makes my Spidey sense tingle.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you. Are you paid to do this? Cause otherwise it makes zero sense. I asked you before and you didn't answer. Maybe YOU are the one paid by Soros to get on websites and try to rouse the right and cause more division and try to get people riled up
......boom ....blew your mind right. Lol
Why else would you inundate a hunting site over and over with your theories....it doesn't make sense.

1) Everything on the web isn't true or accurate?

2) Are you once again hinting that Grouse might be overzealous with politics? Some people have stock in Sony, others have stock in Reynolds.

3) I'm sure papist at least views this place, and probably licks the screen with each post Grouse makes. Controversy sells, so it would make sense if he's getting monetary compensation for all these posts.

14 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

1) Everything on the web isn't true or accurate?

2) Are you once again hinting that Grouse might be overzealous with politics? Some people have stock in Sony, others have stock in Reynolds.

3) I'm sure papist at least views this place, and probably licks the screen with each post Grouse makes. Controversy sells, so it would make sense if he's getting monetary compensation for all these posts.

a site dominated by adult males and no interaction from an owner to monitor it.....seems like the perfect target for a group to pay someone to inundate with a paid agenda.  Put your foil hats on..  And its now on the internet so it must be true. I could prob even make a meme so it cant be questioned. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

a site dominated by adult males and no interaction from an owner to monitor it.....seems like the perfect target for a group to pay someone to inundate with a paid agenda.  Put your foil hats on..  And its now on the internet so it must be true. I could prob even make a meme so it cant be questioned. 

And How exactly would Grouses shadowy employer benefit from his activities on our site , again? 

• Like 1

Step 1 - identify niche forum with small but loyal membership and infiltrate by posing as an active participant while posting no actual relevant info
Step 2 - incessantly flood a marginal sub-forum with insane theories supplied by Russian bots determined to bring chaos and division to the country
Step 3 - ????
Step 4 - PROFIT!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

Step 1 - identify niche forum with small but loyal membership and infiltrate by posing as an active participant while posting no actual relevant info
Step 2 - incessantly flood a marginal sub-forum with insane theories supplied by Russian bots determined to bring chaos and division to the country
Step 3 - ????
Step 4 - PROFIT!!!

2345B5F5-B4EB-456A-B67B-C6E9704903AC.jpeg

• Like 1

And How exactly would Grouses shadowy employer benefit from his activities on our site , again? 
It's a joke man...a joke.

And how would I know I'm not in the conspiracy. But I guess to increase division and anger among the population to bring about chaos. You conspiracy guys should be loving it . Oh wait can't be conspiracies by the right they don't do that. Ridiculous.

15 hours ago, Grouse said:

And now there's this.....

CHECK THIS OUT:
TX School Shooter, for your pondering an 18 year old * who lived with his grandma. Part time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed up in girl's clothes — and had a very expensive female wardrobe. Dropped out of school because he was obsessed with video games.Had a Brand new $expensive game console. A $brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.” $Weapons: 2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars. $Thousands of rounds of Military grade ammunition. A $thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!
Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00 no
Clothes $3000,00
Game Console $500.00
Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00
Optics $1000.00
Ammo $900.00
Body Armor $1000.00
TOTAL - $83,400.00
On Minimum Wage ??!!
Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well...
And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter? Seriously?!
And add to the fact that those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY, down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ...
And just before the NRA Convention, how timely...
It's all public information look it up Google people it's every where .

Interesting....

13 hours ago, virgil said:

Yet another predictable and pathetic attempt to promote stupid conspiracy theories. All debunked nonsense started by and reposted by fools. The easiest thing to check, if you cared at all about accuracy, would be about the truck. It was a 2008 and was owned by his grandmother- the woman he shot in the face. 

That's what i thought...

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Maybe Grouse is secretly the owner of the site, and is using the drama machine that is the politics subforum to generate new users who in turn purchase t-shirts. It makes sense if you don't think about it too hard...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, left field said:

Step 3 - ????
Step 4 - PROFIT!!!

Ahhh!! So hes another one of those Russian assets- got it!! :D

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It's a joke man...a joke.

And how would I know I'm not in the conspiracy. But I guess to increase division and anger among the population to bring about chaos. You conspiracy guys should be loving it . Oh wait can't be conspiracies by the right they don't do that. Ridiculous.

Depends upon the conspiracy youre referring to, I guess ;)

47 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I dont know about you guys, but I like Grouse; I think hes 'da Man !!(although I can see how and why he may rub members with a moderate/ left point of view the wrong way lol). On the other hand , I also like Chef and VH , who seem to have the same effect on the guys on the right!! :D

im full on conservative/libratarian and like many here that dont think his links to these crazy delusions he posts have much merit.  Although i can agree with some of his points for sure, and we prob vote very similar, i dont buy into these conspirancies he seems to wring his hands over all the time.  Nor the daily deluge of it on a "Hunting" site.  Makes me wonder why here?? 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

OK, I'm back after some business that needed attention.

My last post was run up the flag pole simply to see who would shoot at it, and the usual suspects didn't disappoint. 

I never said I agreed with all of the things in it.  Even I think much of it is either wrong or unproven.  That being said, it seems a lot of it is true.  He was not wealthy and he did seem to be able to acquire a lot of funds.  He did buy and use a DD rifle and they are not cheap.  He did seem to be able to live way beyond his means.  How about looking at all the other things beside the truck, which is not the one listed (with a "no" after it for some reason), but still a pretty nice truck to begin with.  What about the rest of the info?  Is it all false, or are we just willing to write it all off because one thing in the post isn't true?

I happen to be the inquisitive type that would like to have answers to questions about things that don't make sense, especially when they are being used to remove individual rights.  Can anyone deny these shootings benefit the government and their desire to disarm citizens?

If nothing else, I think it's already been proven that many things accused of being conspiracies in the last two years, have actually turned out to be true.  And now it's also starting to look like the 2020 election was full of fraud, and fraudulent enough to steal the election.

And now with the 2022 midterm elections coming up and Democrats desperate to find anything to run on to gain votes in light of their abysmal poll numbers, is it unreasonable to think they may be capable of the unthinkable to remain in power?  Don't believe the government is capable of evil?  Can we just excuse "Wounded Knee", "Ruby Ridge" or "Waco"?

You guys will have to tolerate my desire to question what I believe is intolerable.  And if you want to engage in civil discourse, you have to deal with the issues in question and avoid attacking the person presenting them for discussion.

Then again, you could just decide to give up whatever the government tells you to.  That would be the path of least resistance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

OK, I'm back after some business that needed attention.

My last post was run up the flag pole simply to see who would shoot at it, and the usual suspects didn't disappoint. 

I never said I agreed with all of the things in it.  Even I think much of it is either wrong or unproven.  That being said, it seems a lot of it is true.  He was not wealthy and he did seem to be able to acquire a lot of funds.  He did buy and use a DD rifle and they are not cheap.  He did seem to be able to live way beyond his means.  How about looking at all the other things beside the truck, which is not the one listed (with a "no" after it for some reason), but still a pretty nice truck to begin with.  What about the rest of the info?  Is it all false, or are we just willing to write it all off because one thing in the post isn't true?

I happen to be the inquisitive type that would like to have answers to questions about things that don't make sense, especially when they are being used to remove individual rights.  Can anyone deny these shootings benefit the government and their desire to disarm citizens?

If nothing else, I think it's already been proven that many things accused of being conspiracies in the last two years, have actually turned out to be true.  And now it's also starting to look like the 2020 election was full of fraud, and fraudulent enough to steal the election.

And now with the 2022 midterm elections coming up and Democrats desperate to find anything to run on to gain votes in light of their abysmal poll numbers, is it unreasonable to think they may be capable of the unthinkable to remain in power?  Don't believe the government is capable of evil?  Can we just excuse "Wounded Knee", "Ruby Ridge" or "Waco"?

You guys will have to tolerate my desire to question what I believe is intolerable.  And if you want to engage in civil discourse, you have to deal with the issues in question and avoid attacking the person presenting them for discussion.

Then again, you could just decide to give up whatever the government tells you to.  That would be the path of least resistance.

so your telling us we are sheep because you post a topic and information just to raise hackles?  And when you get called on it you turn on those who actually question you, but tell us we should be questioning more? So if we question what we "feel is intolerable" that you said, its because the govt is telling us what to do? Then its ok for you to attack anyone that questions you....  In the words of the immortal mod WNYbuckhunter - Piss off! You wont get another reply from me on any topic what so ever.  Which is better for me as well.  Good luck with your drama and your delusion, my time is wasted on you and your time is wasted on us.  (its a hunting site or at least i thought)  I wont be sucked in again.  out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

so your telling us we are sheep because you post a topic and information just to raise hackles?  And when you get called on it you turn on those who actually question you, but tell us we should be questioning more? So if we question what we "feel is intolerable" that you said, its because the govt is telling us what to do? Then its ok for you to attack anyone that questions you....  In the words of the immortal mod WNYbuckhunter - Piss off! You wont get another reply from me on any topic what so ever.  Which is better for me as well.  Good luck with your drama and your delusion, my time is wasted on you and your time is wasted on us.  (its a hunting site or at least i thought)  I wont be sucked in again.  out 

He's admitted he's a troll and just post things to get a reaction. It doesn't matter if any of it's facts, as long as he gets attention. Go forth and fish, the water is calling! Time far better spent. If I was closer, I ask you to stop by and pick me up, I haven't landed a decent fish yet this year.

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Well, I’d be willing to bet you’re not kidding this time :o

• Haha 1