Last day

Dom

Last day of shot gun for Dutchess County.I'm normaly a sit still hunter but since sunday is the end of the shotgun season here I'm gonna do some turf stomping hope to put something down,I know it sounds bad but brown is down for me and I have the tags for my area.So to all that are going good luck to you and the ones that are not congrats to your deer thatyou have taken.Back to Roscoe Monday going to bring my bow and my 410 for smallgame.

Good luck to all on the last day of firearms. Looks like I'm done for the season. Won't get the opportunity to go up again next weekend for muzzy. No worries, my freezer is stocked. May go up between Xmas and New Years for some Yotes. We shall see . . .

Good luck to all of you, just make sure you stay safe and dont make a mistake because you have to fill that tag. I am not able to get out today until the evening hunt, then I have a 3 day weekend next weekend. Kinda a cool feeling to know nothing is really changing for me going into late season lol.

Well thats the end of a not so good deer season/gun.Got in the woods about 530 sat untl 8 and nothing so picked up my things and went walking walked for about 4 hours and not even a tail.I didnt even get a shot off this season but I'm thankfull to be able to be in the woods enjoying nature.I did find some great spots that I will be watching for next season.Time to do some smallgame and see what happens.

12 year wedding anniversary for me, my freezers pretty full so making the wife happy and hanging with her today. Will be out for m/l :)

Ha, I got married on Nov. 4th !! But I did not bow hunt then, picked it up the next year for some reason....