Late Season

Doc

What?Are you kidding me.It is regular season and mzl/bow season.Not bow/mzl and gun season.I have never heard that before at all.Might want to make sure of that.I wouldn't want some one to read it on here then go out and get a big fine for using wrong tag in wrong season.I mean hell.I should be able to use my bow season buck tag in regular season then.Right?

And thats the reason i called the D.E.C officer in my area considering he is the one i will be dealing with, Sorry if people dont read the rules as far as the turning into a doe tag thats not what the debate that my buddies and i were having, But that part is true as well,

They are antlerless so how would they fall under antler restrictions?...lol An antlered Doe must have 3 on a side in those areas.

I might have mis read the rules, but since 3a for example issues no Doe permits, and is antler restricted, a regular buck permit I dont beleive counts as a doe permit where none are issued?

I might have mis read the rules, but since 3a for example issues no Doe permits, and is antler restricted, a regular buck permit I dont beleive counts as a doe permit where none are issued?

OK lets forget the term Doe permits and try it this way. For those with bowhunting and/or Muzzleloadig priveledges it is another either sex tag...just like your original bow/ML either sex tag.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

so i'm pretty sure what tags for what have been covered by now.... lol .... i'm going out Friday Sat and Sun. Friday I'll probably check/sight in the ProHunter muzzleloader. I'll be out with my recurve unless I go out with some others to do drives which then I'll take the muzzleloader.

Definitely will be back out for the late season. I haven't had any luck thus far and refuse to call it quits just yet! Hopefully we will actually see some snow before the season end as well!

where do you tend to go? I'm hoping for snow but i highly doubt it for where i go in tuxedo ny. This warm weather is killing us!

sent from my carrier pigeons....