Do you wear Orange? If so why? If not Why not? :)

TheHunter

lol everyoen os stupid or a looney.  I see the real agenda here.  Soewhere along this threat Blaze orange became BO.  Can anyone think of a powerful person right now who initials happen to be BO? BO agenda is to take away freedoms and liberties also. Coincidence? I think not.  We have some staunch supporters of both BO and BO trying to crack our armor.  Be careful, I am sure the data is beng sent to Washington.

ok what history have I forgotten? All I said was go back further and look at before hunter ed was started. And per the doc's post the state started a campaign for more safety training not a blaze orange campaign.  So if I forget these facts I will get shot?  your post makes no sense.  I am not the one trying to alter the facts to make it look like bo is the saviour

Bubba.......How far back do you want to go? maybe to the colonial days....lol. And what was the point of your suggestion again? I honestly have no clue what it is that you are babbling about most of the time and I suppose I probably shouldn't be wasting a whole lot of time trying to figure it out. But I always hold out the hope that somewhere buried deep in all that ranting nonsense is some kind of real point that has something to do with the discussion. I think I am wrong on that.

By the way, never mind your failing memory, it appears you have a bigger problem simply reading. You might want to go back and actually read that statement about the 1992 safety campaign. Maybe on a second or third or fourth stab at it, the words blaze orange might actually register in your brain. Give it a try Bubba ...... I know it is a tough sentence for you, but I know you can do it.....lol.

Look, I'm not sure just how long I can continue to try to have a discussion with you. I seriously doubt that you have any intention of actually discussing anything. And certainly there has to only be a few people on this earth that can actually tell what direction all your pointless raving is heading, so I am coming to the conclusion that it is foolish to try.

Doc

Doc

This is about the third or fourth time you said you were done. I know your narcissistic personality does not allow you to drop it unitl all realize you are the superior being of extreme intelligence. A giant among mere mortals.  I get it.  Too bad you dont.  I am very aware that every time someone posts something you again have to prove to us we know nothing.  I feel very priveleged to read you posts even though you think i can not comprehend them in the least. So keep degrading those of less superiority, and I will continue to bait you on. You are so easy it is scary, but very entertaining. 

My answer is simple. If it is a great way for others to see me, and deer do not see it (which by the way I do not believe as seen with my own eyes) make it mandatory for al seasons.  If you look at ,y posts, I never said I do not wear it.  ON stste land I have a hat on an dprivate when I move.  My argument is against making it mandatory and picking which seasons to do so. I can kill someone just as well with my ml or bow, even if the chances are lessened, there is still a chance.  So if we have to make is mandatory, make it for all big game seasons.

My answer is simple. If it is a great way for others to see me, and deer do not see it (which by the way I do not believe as seen with my own eyes) make it mandatory for al seasons.  If you look at ,y posts, I never said I do not wear it.  ON stste land I have a hat on an dprivate when I move.  My argument is against making it mandatory and picking which seasons to do so. I can kill someone just as well with my ml or bow, even if the chances are lessened, there is still a chance.  So if we have to make is mandatory, make it for all big game seasons.

I can easily agree with!

Now there's one that I would think the local prosecuter should examine as a homicide ;) .

15 feet?????? and he what ...... mistook him for an elk???? yup Bubba, you got sure-fire proof there!! lol. Blaze orange would have saved that guy. He might not have looked quite so much like an elk at 15 feet if he had his blaze orange on.

That accident rate on them bows is just sky-rocketing right thru the roof. I know down our way guys are shooting each other all over the place during bow seasons. These high-powered bows are shooting right through the brush. Just look at that one in the article. That arrow traveled a whole 15 feet and stuck right in the guys head. Now that's a real concern.

he is dead from being shot by  a bow. Simple as that. And I knew you could not stay away.  I proved that point too.  AND FYI if you shoot someone here it is a homicide too regardless of what they are wearing.  There is no such thing as an accident any longer. They are incidents.  Now go ahead and tell me I am wrong again. I live for it. If one persos life could be saved because they wore orange during bow or muzzleloading season, is it worth it?  If you say no, you are a hypocrite.  The botton line is you could care less about others.  It is about you being worried about being held liable for shooting someone.  In the war zone you describe in the south, I am surprised people dont get shot with bows.

so answer my question if it saves one person is it worth it?  simple question but maybe too complicated for you.  all you have to type is yes or no  You do a wonderful job of repeating how stupid everyone who does not agree with you is but never answer anything posted.  I am sure face to face you would not say half of what you do.  tell your wife to let you wear the pant today,  oops I mean ask her nicely if you can.  You dont like to stop by, you have to. Too bad all you do is ridicule to make yourself feel better about your life.

Damn !  I am almost out of popcorn !

I have a whole case I am willing to share!

Old Man Fight!!!  Carefull, you two old farts might break a hip or something swinging your canes around like that.

I got $5 on Doc.

LOL!  And it's a proven fact that elderly people who do break a hip end up dead in a year or two of other health related complications!  So fellas please be careful!  The rest of us don't want to lose such entertainment on this website!!

Old Man Fight!!!  Carefull, you two old farts might break a hip or something swinging your canes around like that.

I got $5 on Doc.

LOL!  And it's a proven fact that elderly people who do break a hip end up dead in a year or two of other health related complications!  So fellas please be careful!  The rest of us don't want to lose such entertainment on this website!!

Right.. but what if one of them had Blaze Orange on and the other didn't.. would it save their life then?

I got $5 on Doc.

Right.. but what if one of them had Blaze Orange on and the other didn't.. would it save their life then?

Yes it would.  If Doc and Bubba had it out and clobbered the daylights out of each other where both were rendered senseless on the ground, the paramedics would most likely treat the guy in blaze orange first since he was more visible than the other guy lying in the bush in full camo. 

I have re-read my reply to Bubba, and decided that I went over the line in responding to some of his remarks. Because of that I deleted that reply and wish to apologize for getting caught up in the escalating animosity. Things went a lot farther than they should have and I will try to use a bit more restraint in the future when dealing with certain types of personalities.

Doc