So how do all you guys making less than $250,000 like

I can sum it up if you'd like. 2% less money ($200 for every $10k) for the first $113,700.

I'll edit this if I can find a good link, or just google "2% tax increase" and you'll get a bunch of hits.

Here you go:

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/just-explain-it/why-taxes-going-2-next-just-explain-195724242.html

Edited by Sogaard

I should have been more clear. They modified the withholding scheduel to milk more out of us up front. Too many people owing. at tax time and they like having your money all year. Tax RATE has not changed yet. I like to owe at the end of the year. I like to have my money not them. So I have to change my exemptions to offset their grab

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

yup you all have to pay for all the teen abortions and SS checks and other "benifits" that the rest of the "poor starving" americans "need"

I know you're young and you like to jump on the bandwagon on all these threads, so I'm going to give you a pass on the stupidity of this statement.

yup you all have to pay for all the teen abortions and SS checks and other "benifits" that the rest of the "poor starving" americans "need"

I know you're young and you like to jump on the bandwagon on all these threads, so I'm going to give you a pass on the stupidity of this statement.

I was thinking the same thing.

Honestly he made a list he was familiar with and it was accurate.It was not complete but it was accurate. He made no assertion that it was complete.It is about like going after assault weapons to stamp out fireamrs related murders or crime. Might stop a few but won't make a dent

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 1

I was thinking the same thing.

Same here.