Ruger Form Letter-Start Here!

I copied this link from another site. It'll take you 30 seconds to send a nice short very to the point statement to those that matter.

I give Ruger high marks for putting this together for all the lazy SOB's like me.

Pass it on to ALL the gun owners you know (after you fill in the blanks!)..............

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

Edited by Lawdwaz

Added another one. 90659

If you want to have a little fun just hit the screen refresh button on you browser and see how quickly the number is growing .... lol. It's amazing!

LOL Right lets see this hit 750,000 min. I hope then the libtards might get the hint.

I wanted to sign, and still might, just don't like the part of encouraging our federal government to spend their energy on mental health and enforcing existing gun laws. Frankly, as their desired restrictions and policies are not the answer to gun violence, neither are their efforts into solving mental health or any other issue. We don't want them looking into and regulating/restricting/testing/monitoring/tracking anything or any more than they are. Don't need them to leave guns alone only to stick their noses into every other area of peoples lives.

I wanted to sign, and still might, just don't like the part of encouraging our federal government to spend their energy on mental health and enforcing existing gun laws. Frankly, as their desired restrictions and policies are not the answer to gun violence, neither are their efforts into solving mental health or any other issue. We don't want them looking into and regulating/restricting/testing/monitoring/tracking anything or any more than they are. Don't need them to leave guns alone only to stick their noses into every other area of peoples lives.

I don't exactly disagree with what you are saying. But I do understand the practicalities on the receiving end of these letters and the fact that inspite of the content, it will be used simply as a "yes" or "no" opinion count on further gun control. So, just for the sake of getting counted on the right side of this issue, I went through the process. I do believe that any law that is on the books needs to be enforced or deleted. In terms of governmental issues regarding mental health, I guess I don't know enough about the issue to have much of an opinion on it. So, I guess I don't have any serious problems with the content of what they composed.

By the way, I am still composing my own emails and letters to send out to legislators. I want these people to be buried in letters, calls, and e-mails so they understand that this is a matter taken seriously by the voting hunters and gun owners. So this little process by Ruger is simply another additional method of "piling-on". It won't effect my current letter-writing campaign.