Cuomos taking our rights RIGHT NOW!

They say they only want to ban AR15 style guns. B.S. Next will be our hand guns. Then shot guns. Why else would Cuomo be trying to reduce a magazine designed to hold 17 rounds down to 7 rounds? Why are hand gun magazines even being discussed if the outrage are the semi auto rifles? Reducing my ability to defend myself with only 7 rounds will not stop gun violence. A crazy person who wants to go into a school because he knows we leave them unprotected will just bring multiple magazines or multiple guns. Wake Up people!!!

So what do you do with your pistol, that has an 8 round mag. and a 7 round or less mag. for the same gun, does not exist?? My local news reported earlier that part of the Cuomo plan was to require people to "turn in" all mags with a greater than 7 round capacity. These "people" are devious.

When they talk of gun registration are they talking about all long guns???? This is insane and we need to vote every one of these tyrants out of office (dem or repub) that votes for this.

My question is that after a few years and there is absolutely no reduction in crime, what will they then look to make illegal? They should also make crack and heroine illegal in this bill.... Oh wait

Read the first 50 lines...if you don't think they WILL take guns away you are wrong. In the first 50 lines, you are required to surrender all firearms if there is a TEMPORARY restraining order nd you will be ineligible to get them back.

Can someone tell how hard is it to have a temporary order issued?