Cuomos taking our rights RIGHT NOW!

ROLL CALL VOTE

THE GOOD GUYS!

Nays (18): Ball, Bonacic, DeFrancisco, Farley, Gallivan, Griffo, Larkin, Libous, Little, Marchione, Maziarz, Nozzolio, O’Mara, Ranzenhofer, Ritchie, Robach, Seward, Young

Excused (1): Zeldin

THE ENEMIES OF THE STATE!

Ayes (43): Adams, Addabbo, Avella, Boyle, Breslin, Carlucci, Diaz, Dilan, Espaillat, Felder, Flanagan, Fuschillo, Gianaris, Gipson, Golden, Grisanti, Hannon, Hassell-Thomps, Hoylman, Kennedy, Klein, Krueger, Lanza, Latimer, LaValle, Marcellino, Martins, Montgomery, O’Brien, Parker, Peralta, Perkins, Rivera, Sampson, Sanders, Savino, Serrano, Skelos, Smith, Squadron, Stavisky, Stewart-Cousin, Valesky

Just curious... Is this guy still posting here ? I would love to hear what he has to say now.

http://huntingny.com...lz-ur-gunz-yet/

Edit: watch the language

Of course I am, and I'm still right. That post was about the Federal Government, which hasn't done anything but talk as of yet. It was about pre-election fear mongering. There was very little change in the NY State legislature last November. These laws would have been passed regardless of the results of the Presidential election.

Aren't you guys always preaching about state's rights anyway? Or is that only when you actually agree with the legislature?

And even now, you really think those Republicans are voting for this because they've had a change of heart, or is it because of public pressure? They are the representatives of their constituents. Vote them out if they are not fairly representing the majority, or suck it up if they are.

Edited by Sogaard

This is the list of Republicans that sold us down the river.

Boyle, Philip M.

Flanagan, John J.

Fuschillo, Charles J., Jr.

Golden, Martin J.

Grisanti, Mark

Hannon, Kemp

Lanza, Andrew J

LaValle, Kenneth P.

Marcellino, Carl L

Martins, Jack M.

Skelos, Dean G.

like i said before, there were some good points in that bill and they probably knew they were losing anyhow as they dont hold the majority. So as selfish as it is, it would have just been fodder next election for their opponent.

Of course I am, and I'm still right. That post was about the Federal Government, which hasn't done anything but talk as of yet. I was about pre-election fear mongering. There was very little change in the NY State legislature last November. These laws would have been passed regardless of the results of the Presidential election.

Aren't you guys always preaching about state's rights anyway? Or is that only when you actually agree with the legislature?

Everyone was looking for a kick in the nuts from the prez and the state snuck in from behind and rammed it hard.

ROLL CALL VOTE

THE GOOD GUYS!

Nays (18): Ball, Bonacic, DeFrancisco, Farley, Gallivan, Griffo, Larkin, Libous, Little, Marchione, Maziarz, Nozzolio, O’Mara, Ranzenhofer, Ritchie, Robach, Seward, Young

Excused (1): Zeldin

THE ENEMIES OF THE STATE!

Ayes (43): Adams, Addabbo, Avella, Boyle, Breslin, Carlucci, Diaz, Dilan, Espaillat, Felder, Flanagan, Fuschillo, Gianaris, Gipson, Golden, Grisanti, Hannon, Hassell-Thomps, Hoylman, Kennedy, Klein, Krueger, Lanza, Latimer, LaValle, Marcellino, Martins, Montgomery, O’Brien, Parker, Peralta, Perkins, Rivera, Sampson, Sanders, Savino, Serrano, Skelos, Smith, Squadron, Stavisky, Stewart-Cousin, Valesky

THESE GUYS ^^^^^ need taken down next election!!!!!!! (notice they are downstaters....)

Of the over 700 gun related homicides last yr only 5 were with an " assult weapon " type rifle. Compare that to 28 deaths by beatings and 38 with a knife and its pretty insignificant. Thankyou Mr. homo for making my life safer. I'm trying to find where I found those statistics at right now but I cant seem to find it again for the life of me.

• Like 1