Just imagine....

Single_shot

Have you tried these? I thought about getting a set

Thermacells work GREAT, Darlin'...

The only thing is that if you are walking, or moving along in any manner, they are not that effective, since the fumes are staying behind you..

If you are in one spot, they work great..I have used them while spring turkey hunting in Maine in early June, when the skeeters and blackflies are UNBEARABLE...

Sit down against a tree, fire up the thermacell, and in less than 5 minutes the bugs are GONE..

I use it here in NY during gobbler season also..Works great.

• Like 2

Thermacells work GREAT, Darlin'...

The only thing is that if you are walking, or moving along in any manner, they are not that effective, since the fumes are staying behind you..

If you are in one spot, they work great..I have used them while spring turkey hunting in Maine in early June, when the skeeters and blackflies are UNBEARABLE...

Sit down against a tree, fire up the thermacell, and in less than 5 minutes the bugs are GONE..

I use it here in NY during gobbler season also..Works great.

were you talking about their electric socks Paula?...You said "these" ....is why I ask the device I love.

(sp)

When i seen Thermocell i automatically thought of the insoles not for the bugs. Thanks Pygmy

Will someone get the smelling salts for WNYBH...just kidding....lo..ooppsss...hahahaha

lol

Edited by paula