Is Joe Biden for real ?

Even Obama should be embarrassed by this by this absolute CLOWN!!!!! Remember...If someone is breaking into your home, go out onto your balcony and fire two warning shots, into the air, out of your double barrel shot gun. He may as well start wearing a red rubber nose and big floppy shoes.

• Like 1

As far out as he seems he is for real unfortunately. More than 1/2 of the countries People voted for him and he garnered support in the right states giving him well over 100 more electoral votes than the other guy. Maybe its time for people to stop blaming the Democrats for winning and start blaming the Republicans for losing?

No, the really F'ed up thing is that people keep voting for these buffoons

It's that old story of voters simply following whatever their family traditionally voted. Record and idealogy be damned. It's a whole lot easier to just walk into the voting booth and vote for the same party year after year. Why confuse yourself with actual issues and voting records and all that other painful stuff. There can be no other way of explaining it.

• Like 2

As far out as he seems he is for real unfortunately. More than 1/2 of the countries People voted for him and he garnered support in the right states giving him well over 100 more electoral votes than the other guy. Maybe its time for people to stop blaming the Democrats for winning and start blaming the Republicans for losing?

I officially don't like your attitude, LOL.

It's that old story of voters simply following whatever their family traditionally voted. Record and idealogy be damned. It's a whole lot easier to just walk into the voting booth and vote for the same party year after year. Why confuse yourself with actual issues and voting records and all that other painful stuff. There can be no other way of explaining it.

Yep. My father is a prime example. He votes straight down the party line, doesnt matter who the ding dong with the letter beside their name is.

Biden is only in that position to protect the President...No one is going to do anything to Obama as long as this d!psh!t is next in line...Even the radical crazy guys that want to do it for their love of an actress are avoiding this one!

• Like 1

I seen that video the other day and was laughing my ass off. Yeah i can see my wife (105lbs) shooting a double barrel 12ga.....what a joke

I had my wife shoot a 12 gauge once when we were first married. She's small. If I wasn't behind her to catch her she would have fallen right on her a$$. But all these politicians know whats the best for my family and me. Arrogant, out of touch little rats.