Pissed right off........

tughillhunter

Well, I'm sorry for the hostile topic, but I have bad news, and I know you folks will be supportive.

I have to go out west for a big job. I have physical custody of my 10 year old daughter. Instead of my baby girl staying here with my girlfriend, the courts ordered her to go back to her mother. So, therefore, I lost physical custody, and have to re-start the war when I get back. I'm just sad that the courts allowed this. I'm bummed out period. The only way around it is not going on the job, but, if I d it, its the down payment on our new dream house, if I don't, i may be unemployed. real touchy predictament i am in.

I don't understand..... if you have custody, you make the decisions and arrangements.(babysitter/daycare)

How olds your girl? Would it make a difference if she stayed with gram and gramps? Does ex have visitation?

Well, I'm sorry for the hostile topic, but I have bad news, and I know you folks will be supportive.

I have to go out west for a big job. I have physical custody of my 10 year old daughter. Instead of my baby girl staying here with my girlfriend, the courts ordered her to go back to her mother. So, therefore, I lost physical custody, and have to re-start the war when I get back. I'm just sad that the courts allowed this. I'm bummed out period. The only way around it is not going on the job, but, if I d it, its the down payment on our new dream house, if I don't, i may be unemployed. real touchy predictament i am in.

i feel for you bud. been there done that. best of luck. before you leave get her a cell phone (cheap prepaid) that way you will have no interferance with daddy daughter time. worked with us.

I don't understand..... if you have custody, you make the decisions and arrangements.(babysitter/daycare)

How olds your girl? Would it make a difference if she stayed with gram and gramps? Does ex have visitation?

She is 10. Oswego county is a son of a b word. I tried that route, but, because we have a joint custody thing, I am screwed. It gets worse, bt i'm not gonna get into that right now.

Hopefully, if everything works out, when I get back, I will have custody again. What burns my bottom is the first thing her mother asked was lunch money and support. She hasn't gotten off her ass in the last 4 years to help me out, but, bla bla. Needless to say, I got my daughters back financially, just sucks her mom is a poop.

Good luck proving the mother unfit in this state. I know friends that have tried to fight it with the mothers that are proven drug addicts, drunks, welfare cases, etc and the court wont take the kids away.

Personally, if I had primary custody of my daughter, either she would go with me for the job, or I would not go. Once the other parent gains physical custody, it can be a very slippery slope trying to get them back.

• Like 1