Duck Wild

skyhunter

the boys are back in town; girls too. yep, they showed up in March and have been chasing each other all over the place. action has been hot. these are the good ones from March and early April. mostly Panasonic homebrews with a few from a P41, and S600.

resizeXDSC05500.jpg

resizeXP1210695.jpg

resizeXDSC00516.jpg

resizeXP1210951.jpg

resizeXDSC00160.jpg

resizeXP1240715.jpg

resizeXP1110915.jpg

resizeXP1220729.jpg

Some very nice crisp clear pics. Can u give me some info on your homebrews?

thanks all, the ducks have been very cooperative this past month.

My Panasonic homebrew units consist of compact 12 meg models wired to a SS2 control board.

the Panasonic cameras models that are built into my trail camera units which have been found to function well with this application include the FX48, FS7, and FH20. A water resistant case enclosure is sold to accommodate different size camera widths. holes are cut out for the lens, flash, and control board Fresnel lens. Glass is secured in place covering the camera lens and flash. The camera is hacked into and a wire is run to the control board. Everything sits neatly into the weather tight case. there are many web sites that explain the procedures. There are also guys that sell finished units.

Though I love getting pictures of all wildlife (especially birds,)I am not yet a waterfowl hunter though it looks like a great sport that I would love to try someday when I have more time.

Duck Wild part 2 coming soon and I saved the best ones for last.

thanks all, the ducks have been very cooperative this past month.

My Panasonic homebrew units consist of compact 12 meg models wired to a SS2 control board.

the Panasonic cameras models that are built into my trail camera units which have been found to function well with this application include the FX48, FS7, and FH20. A water resistant case enclosure is sold to accommodate different size camera widths. holes are cut out for the lens, flash, and control board Fresnel lens. Glass is secured in place covering the camera lens and flash. The camera is hacked into and a wire is run to the control board. Everything sits neatly into the weather tight case. there are many web sites that explain the procedures. There are also guys that sell finished units.

Though I love getting pictures of all wildlife (especially birds,)I am not yet a waterfowl hunter though it looks like a great sport that I would love to try someday when I have more time.

Duck Wild part 2 coming soon and I saved the best ones for last.

Thanks for the reply. The kits that have been reviewing the YetiCam which run $128, for the kit and one still has to purchase the Sony camera which are hard to come by.  I haven't heard of the Panasonic cameras models, but they sure take some wonderful pictures, as the Sony. The "hack" soldier operation into the camera is a worry also.