Hello from four friends (Gamey Outdoors)

MrGroundhog

Hello everyone! We just wanted to say hello to our fellow New Yorkers. We are four friends from central NY that would like to invite you to follow along with our outdoor experiences via photo and video, as well as some chit chat. We have a Facebook page and a YouTube Chanel "Gamey outdoors" if anyone is interested in following along, as we plan to harvest a couple long beards on film this spring season. We are also currently having a goodie give away (crows nest calls) through our Facebook page. So be sure to check it out, and happy hunting! Attached are a few of our success pics from the 2012 season.

post-2748-0-19438000-1367012308_thumb.jp

post-2748-0-54674400-1367012323_thumb.jp

post-2748-0-70250000-1367012335_thumb.jp

post-2748-0-55931300-1367012354_thumb.jp

And we would like to invite you to participate in the forum here without it sounding like you are trying to sell products.

Checked your facebook page and there is a post from Reed Doody promoting using his/yours deer "minerals for

camera use, antler growth and body development. Use of it is illegal in NY.

Are the deer above results of your product use?

Edited by SteveB

There are no products being sold. There are no profits for us. We are simply giving away free gear. All four of the deer shot above were free ranging deer. That were shot through hard work and dedication. The only food source that they had was the one that we planted INTO the ground in the early summer, as well as the farm land. Reed seeked us out with a proposal, we figured we would help a friend out. It does not mean that we use it or intend on using it. If you didn't know, we have a Pennsylvania sponsor, we figured Reed could sell out of state. The point is know your game laws, and follow them accordingly. Bass pro, Walmart and other companies sell similar products within New York State, it's up to you to make the proper, legal choice.

Your welcome - anytime.

If not wanting to see the use of of illegal salts and minerals in NYS means you consider 

me an elite hunter, then I guess I am guilty. 

By the way, welcome to the forum.

Get past this and take part.

Every is welcome to their opinions and to contribute.

• Like 1

No I am dandy Jack. I just got on here to defend my brothers. I tolerate facebook for friends and association but I don't do my hunting in front of a computer. It was a mistake putting our nose in business here obviously. I don't use or sell deer minerals or attractants, rarely hunt with a gun and don't even hunt with a wheel bow. You can have the posts you wasted here back. You're are an elite ny hunter because this prestigious forum says you are. I just saw it with my own eyes. BRAVO DEAR SIR!! My jaw dropped to the floor in amazement. Anyhoo, no hard feelings but this hunting forum business just isn't my thing, I'm out...... toodles pal

Lol a sales mission? A few of us have been members/ viewed this forum for some time now. It was never our intention to "sell anything" or was that ever mentioned in our post. We offered FREE calls and accessories in our post. We are here for the same reasons as everyone else... for the love of the outdoors. Honestly, we just wanted our fellow NY hunters to follow along with us, and we figured this would be a good friendly place to put it out there.