Exhausted after taking these 2 for 2

shawnhu

Dinsdale, sounds like a 5-10 minute job.

Sometimes when I get 2 or 3 down I just do one then kick some leaves and throw some branches over the others. Then you don't get crows hanging out.

Hey Hillbilly you should get some gold for that tooth so you can impress the ladies........they like that kinda stuff.

I'll send one down the Delaware. lol

Nothing wrong with any cuts of meat. The neck does offer up a good roast if you feel like messing with it.

agreed. we do 1 or 2 a year in the crock. But I agree, it's a pain.

I don't waste any time with a deer.......I just cut the backstraps out when its layin' on the ground. No dragging or gutting.....and enough skinning for me in getting that is enough hard work for me.

maybe i'm reading your post wrong, but I really hope you didn't just state you cut the backstraps out and leave the rest of the deer in the woods.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

My cousin cooks the ribs in a pressure cooker, they go nuts over them. My husband and i love the neck.

Huh those aren't illegal in NY yet LOL?

well if noboby is going to claim the Hearts You can ship them right up to NH

Edited by gfdeputy2
  • Like 2

I'll send one down the Delaware. lol

Nothing wrong with any cuts of meat. The neck does offer up a good roast if you feel like messing with it.

agreed. we do 1 or 2 a year in the crock. But I agree, it's a pain.

I don't waste any time with a deer.......I just cut the backstraps out when its layin' on the ground. No dragging or gutting.....and enough skinning for me in getting that is enough hard work for me.

maybe i'm reading your post wrong, but I really hope you didn't just state you cut the backstraps out and leave the rest of the deer in the woods.

Don't be silly Belo, he stated he only cuts ONE of the many he sometimes gets. The rest are left fully intact, and he makes sure the crows don't get them.

A Good Samaritan IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Got 4 does yesterday, all head shots. There was so much cleaning to do, we ended up just tossing the garbage, like the back straps and loins. Kept the ribs though!

Where u doing this?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

PM sent Tommy.

Tommy? we're on step closer to finding out his true identity.

Haha. I am a real person. I met shawn last year through this site when I offered up my dmp tag for 3N to whoever wanted it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe it's just me but someone who hunts deer to throw the loins and BACKSTAPS out n keep the ribs shouldn't be Huntin deer cause that's bulls?);&

Relax! We kept the good parts! There were just too many, and no where to put the rest. Btw, this isn't really hunting, more like target practice and practice of field dressing.

Relax! We kept the good parts! There were just too many, and no where to put the rest. Btw, this isn't really hunting, more like target practice and practice of field dressing.

Not sure I like this post. To each his own if you're legal, but it's sad to think anyone would ever "target practice" with a beautiful animal's life. It's obvious you don't need the meat if you're tossing some of it.

The POS shawhu is just posting this stuff to get a rise. 

Anybody that would post up this information and brag about it is a heartless little attention whore that has NOTHING better to post about and is just here to cause trouble.

Ignore the troll..........................................................

• Like 3

Might as well shoot their fawns as well cuz now they wont make it. Thats why our hunting season doesnt start till october. Your not a farmer you dont need nuisance permits. 

These tags are assigned to hunters by the farmers in many cases if they don't shoot the deer themselves. I know of one farm that has tags but just shoots to wound and let's the deer run off to die. That way they always have valid tags to keep shooting. THe whole nuisance system is screwed up and should be revamped.

Not sure I like this post. To each his own if you're legal, but it's sad to think anyone would ever "target practice" with a beautiful animal's life. It's obvious you don't need the meat if you're tossing some of it.

Belo, the permit is to destroy deer, not hunt them for food. Thanks.

The POS shawhu is just posting this stuff to get a rise.

Anybody that would post up this information and brag about it is a heartless little attention whore that has NOTHING better to post about and is just here to cause trouble.

Ignore the troll..........................................................

Sure thing. I'll see you back at your racist jokes thread.