Peirs Morgan Tonight

Water Rat

For those of us who haven't gotten our fill of the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman saga , Peirs Morgan will have the prosecution's star witness ........Rachel Jeantel on tonight at 9:00pm. Looks like I'll be throwing my empties at the TV again !

This needs to go away. Causing alot of tension at my work with others I've concidered friends. I hate how others are sticking everyone into this race war and drawing that line for me. That being said I don't feel I'm racist but if that line gets drawn I know shay side my feet will be planted.

94% of blacks killed by guns in America are killed by other blacks. I'll bet there are several Travons shot in Chicago every week, why doesn't anyone give them any air time, WTF? 

And new York city and westchester county (mt Vernon).

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

94% of blacks killed by guns in America are killed by other blacks. I'll bet there are several Travons shot in Chicago every week, why doesn't anyone give them any air time, WTF? 

Did you hear about the 16 year old black girl that was raped by 2 black men and then thrown off a roof top in Brooklyn ? This made the news today but will be forgotten in a few days . Why ?.........unfortunately because it wasn't racial .

I believe the number was 11 just last week. Sharpton and Jackson were so out raged by it that they are boycotting Chicago. 

Saw in the paper that Kanye West and former admitted crack dealer Jay Z will also be boycotting Florida. Damn.....how am I suppose to fall asleep tonight ?

The Governor of Fl. should make a public statement thanking these foul mouthed little punks  for not coming to Fl. and corrupting its youth..LOL!