Poetic justice for Cheney- The Traitor

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

Ive posted them here before. And they are easily accessible.  Take a look at the Cuomo vs Astorino.    Im almost positive only 4 million votes were cast in that race. And the race was decided by under 1 million I believe.  So where was everyone?  

Over 6 million voted. Cuomo Won all major cities and the island. NYC & the Island will outway the upstate voters. Always does612E5E2E-2F3B-4319-A45D-42F82A31F4DE.thumb.png.82ae85ec3ee6a2f36402335e804f6976.png 

Edited by boo711

1 hour ago, boo711 said:

2018 election the whole state was red. Except for Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, NYC  & Long Island. Any with the amount of people that vote Democratic in the city and Long Island that will counter any of the votes upstate. 81E95305-E090-46FB-BFEA-B1E8009DC963.thumb.png.3c798ee202abe14df50167b2b52f6906.png

2014.  500k votes decided the election.  

We need the crackerjack Florida election police unit who spent two years and 57MM and discovered 20 examples of people illegally voting. That's 20 people out of 11MM voters or a success rate of .000181818182%.

Turns out they were felons who didn't realize the constitutional amendment to restore their voting rights didn't apply to them.

Solid use of the taxpayers' money right there.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-voting-rights-florida-presidential-bfbf3d7d4f5dea4fa2a11589e4235c71

22 minutes ago, left field said:

Solid use of the taxpayers' money right there.

While I don’t disagree , you have to realize theyndont pay much in taxes to begin with . And FLA has still a surplus budget unlike NY  I’d be ok paying a grand in property taxes ,while they waste that money , here they take many times that , plus 8% state tax , higher gas tax and tax everything else, then waste  my tax money on regulations and welfare ,  oh an zero state tax in Fla as well . Zero . 

Oh and everyone there seems happy vs all the sour pusses in NYS . I’ve never been called sir so much as when in Fla , doors held , waving me on at intersections , stopping as we approach a crosswalk . They’re all happy ! 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nomad said:

While I don’t disagree , you have to realize theyndont pay much in taxes to begin with . And FLA has still a surplus budget unlike NY  I’d be ok paying a grand in property taxes ,while they waste that money , here they take many times that , plus 8% state tax , higher gas tax and tax everything else, then waste  my tax money on regulations and welfare ,  oh an zero state tax in Fla as well . Zero . 

Oh and everyone there seems happy vs all the sour pusses in NYS . I’ve never been called sir so much as when in Fla , doors held , waving me on at intersections , stopping as we approach a crosswalk . They’re all happy ! 

That’s cuz they livin in a red state , Sir !! Lol :D

13 hours ago, Nomad said:

Yeah, it's all peaches and cream until Florida man shows up.

https://www.boredpanda.com/hilarious-florida-man-headings/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

On 8/18/2022 at 6:49 AM, left field said:

A party is a machine of political convenience - stand together and we can vote and enact political change. The great failing of the current system is the binary approach we have. Namely, us or them. 

Adherence to a political party is superseded by the oath of office: loyalty to the country and rule of law. That oath include the line ... "defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...". 

"Domestic" is a very smart inclusion. It recognizes that threats can just as easily come from within and warns future generations to be vigilant against just such an attack. And it literally tells the person reciting those words that they must put all other loyalties aside for country.

Cheney's position is that Trump is a domestic enemy of the US (Jan 6 proved that to be true) and she was compelled to defend her country. This is the kind of person that should be in office, not the lickspittles we currently have. 

Remember that the majority of republicans that support Trump do so because it is politically expedient. When it is no longer convenient they will shift to another. That is a crime of character.

She took a position years ago when Trump laid it on her old man. She has had a woodie for him ever since. Jan 6 means absolutely nothing to do with Trump and domestic Terrorist. He did more than most to cover our asses on those lines.                  Bottom line Trump or no Trump it would take a complete idiot to vote anything more then the local dog catcher when it comes to the left.  Talk about terrorizing a country. It’s every day for them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, airedale said:

Sez the Pete Buttigieg fan:rofl::rofl:

Hey Al. Good to hear from you. 

Don’t admire Buttegeig’s studliness. Do admire his big brain, military service and the fact that he talks circles around the idiots on Fox.

Remember, Al, when Trump was having his makeup put on for S7 of The Apprentice, Buttegeig was packing his bags for Afghanistan. 

Maybe he is a bit of a stud at that. 

1 hour ago, left field said:

Hey Al. Good to hear from you. 

Don’t admire Buttegeig’s studliness. Do admire his big brain, military service and the fact that he talks circles around the idiots on Fox.

Remember, Al, when Trump was having his makeup put on for S7 of The Apprentice, Buttegeig was packing his bags for Afghanistan. 

Maybe he is a bit of a stud at that. 

You forgot his stellar performance as secretary of Transportation during the Pandemic, taking paternity leave while millions of Americans suffered in his unapologetic absence, but he's gay and a vet, so we'll give him a pass.

They won't have him on the Lib stations, as they can never pronounce his name correctly.

Edited by Shoots100

I do believe that Buttiegieg got smoked big time last month by My man Rep. Massie from Kentucky when he appeared before congress to defend the administrations Ill conceived hare brained policy decision to force mass conversion of the American auto fleet from gas to electric in like , 10 years or something ? Check it !! 

That word, "smoked". I don't think you're using it correctly.

Massie: What you're proposing is going to be expensive and difficult.  

Buttegeig: Yes, that's why we're planning for it. 

Massie: Okay.

14 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

You forgot his stellar performance as secretary of Transportation during the Pandemic, taking paternity leave while millions of Americans suffered in his unapologetic absence, but he's gay and a vet, so we'll give him a pass.

They won't have him on the Lib stations, as they can never pronounce his name correctly.

You're against paternity leave? How did people suffer due to his absence? The infrastructure bill was passed.

Trump golfed or visited a golf course for 298 days of his presidency at an estimated cost of 144MM. Would you say the people suffered?