Hit

Paula

Morning, I am done laying around. My hip and leg are pretty bruised. I am going to see my bike in a while. Bike flipped so i have damage on both sides but the major damage is on left side, it slid like 20 ft and i only slid a few inches i guess. Deer slid like 10-15 ft. seems unreal since i wasn't going that fast. As my cousin pointed out i did not get the deer since the cop shot it. :-)

If you want to ride again the best thing is to get on the other bike,when you feel you are able.To see if you have any fears or doubts.I did it with a half leg cast,Just to see if I could without being leary. But I sold it afterwoods.

Husband is being nice about doing extra. I will ride again.  moog, i had no reaction time it came out and hit me. I think that help in a way and being a small deer helped also. Just so happens i was going to be out of work for this week anyway for out patient surgery so i wouldn't be riding yet. My hip is pretty bruised so it needs the rest.

post-1068-0-09646800-1377559356_thumb.jp here are my handle bars