Sorry..Graphic..but....

growalot

I am really ticked...lady like went out the window...They'll be lucky if I don't catch them while carrying a pair of pruners! :angry: ...so this weekend daughter came by...we walked out and checked cam(buck cam)...before leaving she "posed " for a couple of pics...I knew there were 20 pics on the cam as we walked away...but I didn't bring a reader...so went to pull card today...ZERO ZIP NADA....mind you 500ft from nearest property line and 1/4 mile from nearest house......so I will be replacing the cam with the following....and don't say at least they didn't steal it...ya I know but WTH!!   Few nice buck seen in the area and these guys loose their nut....

Thanks ...the cam was still there ...even the card but they must have liked the pics.....Who carries a card reader around with them ...aaauuuggh never mind :fie: .....I bet they didn't mean to erase the card..hoping I wouldn't know ...AH's...it explains the dogs wild barking and the deer moving up closer to the house over the last few days...so I know it has to be one of the neighbors....Oh and I found a wht tail 6075 carbon yesterday in the middle of the woods...I don't use those...go figure

The lack of respect is unbelievable. How do people feel entitled to walk your land / hunt your land/ use your equipment. ! It's unreal, who raised these idiots ? I always longed for a hunting camp with land of my own, the more I read the more I can be happy with being a state land hunter.

Yes it had 16 pics and my daughter started fooling around in front of it...as I walked by the read out had just turned to 20 and I said come on your using up the batteries...picking on her...if there is no card it reads no card on the display

(sp)

Edited by growalot

Ya I'm thinking that if they had a reader or even a camera on them ...reading the card erased it...They probably thought they could just keep an eye on the movement by sneaking in and checking the pics...I'm thinking I know who it is...by the time I'm done...they will be wishing they'd kept their fannies to home...grown adults...

I caught them on another neighbors land during gun season...when questioned they said we were just checking deer movement...the neighbor wasn't at all happy to hear that..go figure...They sneak up through to watch the deer in the field...caught them years ago during bow season before we bought the land they were trespassing on......still have not gotten the point yet I see...No Trespassing period!

Edited by growalot

yea we just have the cheap camera's(moultries, WGI)  so no one takes them.

A few years back I found a trailcam on my property with a hanger over it.  Went to my neighbor and he says "yeah sorry I thought you guys didn't hunt here anymore"??? I said are you serious?  Told him I was going to hunt his stand then give it back after the season but take the camera out now....some people just don't get it

i have moultrie cam and it has an internal memory, i got a pic of a guy taking out the memory card and another later that day putting it back in lol i used to to have charges pressed against him for tresspassing, when asked, about the pics he said he didnt know the camera had an on board memory, to tell you the truth i didnt no either until i pulled the card and it said it had pics on it, 

i have moultrie cam and it has an internal memory, i got a pic of a guy taking out the memory card and another later that day putting it back in lol i used to to have charges pressed against him for tresspassing, when asked, about the pics he said he didnt know the camera had an on board memory, to tell you the truth i didnt no either until i pulled the card and it said it had pics on it, 

Too funny! Gotta give him credit for not just stealing the cam though!  :biggrin:

• Like 1

I can't believe people are that hard up for intel that they would pull a card, download/delete the pics for their own use, then put the thing BACK?  (Like that makes up for messing with a guys/gals camera)

As my kids would say, "really?"  Crazy........................

I can't believe people are that hard up for intel that they would pull a card, download/delete the pics for their own use, then put the thing BACK?  (Like that makes up for messing with a guys/gals camera)

As my kids would say, "really?"  Crazy stuff.............................................

As my kids would say, "really?"  Crazy stuff.............................................

mine would say..OMG, WTF?

I'm telling you...when big buck are spotted here these ppl absolutely loose their collective minds...and the neighbor that spotted the twelve point told everyone at the wedding  how big he is....everyone at the wedding was local..anyways the cam ...actually still is on a active deer run and turkey run...What made me check it was I was talking to the turkeys this morning from the PC room...so figured they may have wandered by the camera...also Mom and the twins were up close to the house and I know that they usually use that trail to come up on...with no pics at all It had to be very recent or the card was ....crud whats the word...reformatted on what ever they used to view...Any how too darn busy to take care of it today....