Trail Camera

Hunter1

So far so good on the Covert black out 60....unless  Moultrie has gotten their act together on new cams never again...they last maybe 2years..with luck...I can't say on the Bushnell I won here...it hasn't arrived yet...and still hoping to win a Primo's blk out off another site in Oct.....and I would never recommend any stealth cam

I'm hopeful that I have good luck with my new Covert. I have not had the best of luck with any of my cameras and currently have a Moultrie, Primos and one of my Bushnells totally or partially screwed up within their third year. I also have a $50 Tasco that takes real crappy pictures, but is still cranking after two years. The best camera that I ever had in terms of quality pictures is the White-flash Cuddeback that got stolen. That one was into its 2nd year, but I will never know how long it might have lasted. I am on the verge of discontinuing my trail cam activities because of the poor quality of camera designs.

I'm hopeful that I have good luck with my new Covert. I have not had the best of luck with any of my cameras and currently have a Moultrie, Primos and one of my Bushnells totally or partially screwed up within their third year. I also have a $50 Tasco that takes real crappy pictures, but is still cranking after two years. The best camera that I ever had in terms of quality pictures is the White-flash Cuddeback that got stolen. That one was into its 2nd year, but I will never know how long it might have lasted. I am on the verge of discontinuing my trail cam activities because of the poor quality of camera designs.

I just got a tasco a few weeks ago. and I put it in the back yard for a few days this way I cam make sure I set it up right and the pictures are being taken . I have alot of deer and small animal acivity as well as the landscapers. alyways I had it there and checked back 2 days later and there were NO pictures at all.... mind you the lacdscapers came and mowed the day before I checked it. I reread the instructions and an confident on the operation but... not sure if the camera is defective or not.. I put it out in one of my new locations right off a main trail and its been there for over a week now. I plan on checking it within the next day or 2. whenever the heat goes away. Have you ever had any issues with your tasco??

I bought a Moultrie D-338s low glo IR 8MP trail cam from the Sportsman's Warehouse that I have to test . Sportsman's whse had it reduced to $80 and then a special to members for $70 . I had a $10 coupon and ended up paying something like $61 for a $130 camera . Piddled around with it last night and I don't find the programming user friendly . Until I get used to the settings I don't think I would buy another one . Gotta try it in the woods yet .

I have to say primos and stealthcam are not quality cameras. stay away from them. I have 2 spypoint black flashes, a covert 60 and a covert special ops code black. also a browning bf. spypoints have thousands of pictures and are a year old. great cams. great battery life

covert's I started using this year and both have been trouble free. great battery life

browning takes great video with sound . night videos can be grainy at times but for the price are nice cams. the battery life is ok to good.

If I were to get another camera it would be a tough choice between the spypoints and covert.

Check wingsupply.com . thats where I got most of my cameras and they usualy have the best prices plus fast shipping.  at least once a year they send me a coupon code to get 15% off. I buy alot of stuff there so they even sent me a thankyou for ordering from them and told me I am a top 10% customer.

Must be a house model or something, because Moultrie shows nothing of the sort. Take C or AA?

6 "C" batteries .... The D338s looks like the D333 but is 8MP .

I bought it from the Sportsman's Guide .

The product number matches this camera ........http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/game-spy-8mp-low-glow-infrared-trail-camera.aspx?a=1333120

With the bargains (membership ,coupon , one day sale ) .mine cost me $60.98