See if this makes sense to you

police-brutality-demotivational-poster-1

The US based alternative media blogger Paul Craig Roberts, who once worked as Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy recently blogged about the fact that the American police pose a much greater threat to the public than do the criminals who operate without a police badge. And he’s right – the greatest threat to the life and well being of your average, law abiding citizen are not the criminals, but the police. We here on Best Gore have seen the proof of that unfold before our very eyes. It is therefore hard to argue with Mr. Roberts conclusion that people would be safer if police didn’t exist.

Interestingly enough, as I read through his article and replaced each instance of the word “American” with the word “Canadian”, the article lost none of its sense. Police state clearly is as police state does.

I do however realize that an article like then would seem rather exaggerated to people who live in true democracies, but to the lot of us who are witnessing the bit by bit transformation of our paper democracies into police states, this rings truer with each passing day. Leastways to us who don’t live with a teleprompter conditioning us to bleat on denand in front of our eyes.

In the light of human rights abuses Mark Marek is subjected to by the Canadian authorities, take a look at the Canadianized repost of Paul Craig Roberts’ article and tell me if you don’t think it’s spot on:

The worse threat every Canadian faces comes from his/her own government.

Every Canadian faces brutal, armed psychopaths known as the police. The “law and order” conservatives and the “compassionate” liberals stand silent while police psychopaths brutalize children and grandmothers, murder double amputees in wheel chairs, break into the wrong homes, murder the family dogs, and terrify the occupants, pointing their weapons in the faces of small children.

In Canada today, police murder with impunity. All the psychopaths have to say is, “I thought his wallet was a gun,” or “we had to taser the unconscious guy we found lying on the ground, because he wouldn’t obey our commands to get up.”

Many Canadians take solace in their erroneous belief that this only happens to the natives who they believe deserve it, but psychopaths use their unaccountable power against everyone. The Canadian police are a brutal criminal gang free of civilian control.

Unaccountable power, which the police have, always attracts psychopaths. You are lucky if you only get bullies, but mainly police forces attract people who enjoy hurting people and tyrannizing them. To inflict harm on the public is why psychopaths join police forces.

Calling the police is a risky thing to do. Often it is the person who calls for help or some innocent person who ends up brutalized or murdered by the police.

Canadian prosecutors seem to be the equal to police in terms of the psychopaths in their ranks.Just try to find a prosecutor who gives a hoot about the innocence or guilt of the accused who is in her clutches. All the prosecutor cares about is her conviction rate. The higher her conviction rate, the greater her success even if every person convicted is innocent. The higher her conviction rate, the more likely she can run for public office.

Many prosecutors, such as thode prosecuting Matk target well known people so that they can gain name recognition via the names of their victims.

The Canadian justice system serves the political ambitions of prosecutors and the murderous lusts of police psychopaths, but you can bet your life that the Canadian justice system does not serve justice.

While writing this article, I googled “police brutality,” and google delivered 4,100,000 results. If a person googles “police brutality videos,” he will discover that there are more videos than could be watched in a lifetime. And these are only those acts of police brutality that are witnessed and caught on camera.

It would take thousands of pages just to compile the information available.

The facts seem to support the case that police commit more crimes and acts of violence against the public than do the criminals who do not wear badges.

The Canadian public is too brainwashed to be able to defend itself. Consider the fact that cops seldom face any consequence when they murder citizens. We never hear cops called “citizen killer.” But if a citizen kills some overbearing cop bully, the media go ballistic: “Cop killer, cop killer.” The screaming doesn’t stop until the cop killer is executed.

As long as a brainwashed public continues to accept that cop lives are more precious than their own, citizens will continue to be brutalized and murdered by police psychopaths.

I can remember when the police were different. If there was a fight, the police broke it up. If it was a case of people coming to blows over a dispute, charges were not filed. If it was a clear case of assault, unless it was brutal or done with use of a weapon, the police usually left it up to the victim to file charges.

When I lived in England, the police walked their beats armed only with their billysticks.

When and why did it all go wrong? Among the collection of probable causes are the growth or urban populations, the onslaught of heavy immigration on formerly stable and predictable neighborhoods, the war on drugs, and management consultants called in to improve efficiency who focused police on quantitative results, such as the number of arrests, and away from such traditional goals as keeping the peace and investigating reported crimes.

The replacement of jury trials with plea bargains meant that police investigations ceased to be tested in court or even to support the plea, usually a fictitious crime reached by negotiation in order to obtain a guilty plea. Police learned that all prosecutors needed was a charge and that little depended on police investigations. Police work became sloppy. It was easier simply to pick up a suspect who had a record of having committed a similar crime.

As justice receded as the goal, the quality of people drawn into police work changed. Idealistic people found that their motivations were not compatible with the process, while bullies and psychopaths were attracted by largely unaccountable power.

The Canadian population of the past, suspicious of government and jealous of its liberty, has been replaced by a brainwashed and fearful people, who are increasingly referred to as “the sheeple.”

True that!

Scary stuff, but to a large degree TRUE! In the news recently: Police shoot and kill a l07 yr. old man....Police celebrate with High-fives and tasered teen dies on the ground....Unarmed man shot ten times by cop dies ....and on and on ad nauseum! With the militarizing of police forces, such will only get worse!

Channel 10 news just last night showed 2 officers knocking a one legged man in a wheel chair...sitting at a bus stop ...over ...kneeling on him...while still in tipped over chair and cuffing him......Well didn't take long for the law suit...cell phones.... you would think they'd be a tad more aware....

http://www.copblock.org/31222/rochester-ny-police-officers-assault-disabled-man-in-motorized-wheelchair/

Edited by growalot

Not to mention all the camera's that are run by private firms.  How much is too much?  What will you say when they want to put one outside of your house...

A lot of people put them outside their houses themselves. Lots of cameras on city streets catching thugs beating up law abiding citizens, its not all bad and there's always 2 sides to a coin I guess.

• Like 2

So who is going to say that there never has and never will be some police abuses? That would be kind of a stupid thing to say wouldn't it. But does that then lead to an even more stupid statement as was made above, That "It is therefore hard to argue with Mr. Roberts conclusion that people would be safer if police didn’t exist". What the hell people .... get a grip. This is right out of the VJP handbook of anarchy .... lol.

• Like 2

Police evolved because there always was an abuse of power among the people. It's human nature. That article is quite null IMO.

The same media that the article claims unjustly declares people cop killers is the same media that took that picture.

I've expressed my disdain for certain police actions here before. If they would cleanse their ranks of the bad apples, it would restore the respect they used to have.

Look at it this way. We all know the saying that while one gun owner commits a crime, however many (I forget) million gun owners didn't harm anyone.

Well how many police officers where out doing the right thing while the ones in the picture above are SUPPOSEDLY abusing power?

I always get an instant reaction whenever I see one of these threads. Cop bashing has become a very popular sport lately, but I know a few of these people and they are simply people trying to make a living, and for the most part are involved in their profession based on public service motives. They are performing a job that most of us wouldn't take on. They operate under a system that is designed to frustrate any of them that take their job seriously. They live with a court system that had tilted so far toward the rights of the criminal, that the rights of the victims are pretty well ignored. They watch the results of their work trashed by bleeding heart judges. They are crucified when they find it necessary to defend themselves. I honestly can't understand how they get to stay in it. And then to hear this idiot making a stupid statement that we would be safer if police didn't exist, I can only be very happy that I never had an occupation where so many people loved to demonize.

OK ...I catch the news ...rarely any more and yes it sometimes seems that way...but your blanket statement just isn't accurate...Sorry but keeping an open mind ...I have managed to see many many times where media shows the good officers and fireman do...I have yet to forget 911...the floods... mass shootings...multi vehicle car crashes....earth quakes.....too soon baby deliveries...ect..ect..ect...That doesn't mean ppl should ever ignore the flip side...

I have many close friends that are police officers and NONE of them would ever be involved in what has been described by the OP. That doesn't mean it does not exist... there is always going to be the bad egg among us... to make a broad generalization about all law enforcement officers is just ridiculous. It's like saying all hunters are rednecks... when we all know that only 99% of us are rednecks..lol

So who is going to say that there never has and never will be some police abuses? That would be kind of a stupid thing to say wouldn't it. But does that then lead to an even more stupid statement as was made above, That "It is therefore hard to argue with Mr. Roberts conclusion that people would be safer if police didn’t exist". What the hell people .... get a grip. This is right out of the VJP handbook of anarchy .... lol.

Hey Doc, nobody ever said anarchy was the desired goal.  The goal is following the US Constitution, respecting rights and the rule of law.  That's what this country did until recently and it worked perfectly.  It's only now many feel they don't have to follow the law and that is where all of these problems come from.  A Police State is rising in this land, far beyond occasional police abuses, and our rights and freedoms are being trampled.  If anarchy becomes the rule, it will be because authorities don't follow the rule of law, not because the citizens didn't.  I think the author meant it's better to have no police, than to have a Police State that is totally out of control and operating unlawfully.  I don't think that is a stupid statement.

If all LEO's were like the one in the youtube video above we wouldn't have any problems.  But there are some who would have approached those protesters and shot them, and then received support from their bosses and their elected town officials.

post-177-0-23786400-1380055223_thumb.jpg

post-177-0-32561800-1380055252_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr VJP

Hey Doc, nobody ever said anarchy was the desired goal.  The goal is following the US Constitution, respecting rights and the rule of law.  That's what this country did until recently and it worked perfectly.  It's only now many feel they don't have to follow the law and that is where all of these problems come from.  A Police State is rising in this land, far beyond occasional police abuses, and our rights and freedoms are being trampled.  If anarchy becomes the rule, it will be because authorities don't follow the rule of law, not because the citizens didn't.  I think the author meant it's better to have no police, than to have a Police State that is totally out of control and operating unlawfully.  I don't think that is a stupid statement.

If all LEO's were like the one in the youtube video above we wouldn't have any problems.  But there are some who would have approached those protesters and shot them, and then received support from their bosses and their elected town officials.

attachicon.gifstupidity.jpg

attachicon.gifweapon.jpg

Sounds like somebody is polishing up their manifesto ... lol.