what to do

Dom

What do you do if you score?

Call and tell employer I will be late,lol the prob I have is I drive past prop that I hunt and have been seeing alot of deer.I know its early in the season but have been watching a real nice ten point grow all summer,the antler's realy dont matter to me but would be nice to have

I usually head up on eve of opening day but not this year. Been busy running around the past few weeks and will be doing so into opening day. Lots of cases on calendar. So I'm heading up on Friday (10/4) morning hoping to get an afternoon hunt in. I would not risk getting into a situation with your boss and instead try to leave early to get a pm hunt in on 10/1.

I usually head up on eve of opening day but not this year. Been busy running around the past few weeks and will be doing so into opening day. Lots of cases on calendar. So I'm heading up on Friday (10/4) morning hoping to get an afternoon hunt in. I would not risk getting into a situation with your boss and instead try to leave early to get a pm hunt in on 10/1.

I realy would like to be out hunting on tuesday but work is most important at this time.I guess I will wait untill next sunday to start deer hunting.This has been a very busy work season for myself only had 2 sats off since april guess i am lucky to have steady work 

• Like 2

I'd go to work.  One of two things would happen if you go out.

1) you'd get ticked off when you had to leave the woods to get to work by 7:30

2) you'd get a deer and get into trouble because you weren't at work by 7:30

either way it's the day's gonna suck so you may as well avoid getting into trouble over it.

Call and tell employer I will be late,lol the prob I have is I drive past prop that I hunt and have been seeing alot of deer.I know its early in the season but have been watching a real nice ten point grow all summer,the antler's realy dont matter to me but would be nice to have

Since I'm such a good guy here's what I'll do for you; I work evenings, PM me directions to your stand, I'll get there early and sit in your stand for you until afternoon when I have to go to work.  If that nice 10 shows, I'll drop off a picture of him in the back of my truck, a backstrap and a hindquarter for you. :santa:    If he doesn't then I'll tell you so you don't feel like you would've missed anything by not being there!  :biggrin:

Keep in mind, I wouldn't do this for just anyone. :angel:

• Like 1