? for rem 870 shooters

I have an 870 wingmaster I put a rifled barrel on and use as a slug gun. I use the hornady sst 300 gr. sabots and I can shoot 2 inch groups @ 100yards all day long with it. You should have a great set up there. 

I really like the OD green stocks you got.

Old 4 power widefield on mine,touching at 50 yds. 1" groups at 100 yds.,but that's off of a shooting bench. I would have too look to see which Rem. sabot it is.

Off a shooting bench is the only way to sight in a gun and BTW that is nice shooting at 100yds.

Old 4 power widefield on mine,touching at 50 yds. 1" groups at 100 yds.,but that's off of a shooting bench. I would have too look to see which Rem. sabot it is.

If it's a 12 gauge, 1" center to center groups would be touching at 100 yards also. Outstanding accuracy for a slug gun ,or a RIFLE for that matter.

I started hunting back in the smoothbore/bead sight days when a shotgun that would group it's slugs on a paper plate at 75 yards was a real bragging piece.

I was tickled pink when I got my first rifled barrel and started shooting 4" groups at 100 yards with BRI sabots.

My 870 20 ga with rifled barrelshoots great, regardless of ammo.  We have had two different scopes on it:  one cheapie...one Leupold.  No difference in performance.

Before opting for a new scope...check the mounting of your package scope;  make sure everything is tight.