Damn thieves

Deerthug

I havent been up since opening weekend and I don't remember moving it before I left. Don't worry Paula I'll just hang them upside down just high enough for the yotes to get him and let nature do the rest.

Sent with Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy 4

Edited by Deerthug

I get to my stand this morning and I can't find my Bushnell cam. It's missing. My brother in law did not move it. To top it off its private land. If I find you I will cut your nuts off and hang you upside down from the tree.

DT...  you have to be careful and it could be him again.  Honestly though it does suck that people do that...

post-740-0-26965000-1383431548.jpg

Well I got back to the house and my BIL tells me your camera is on the side of the house. Getting my hopes up I go to the side of the house and I see a camera but it's not my Bushnell. It's my brothers Wild game innovations. Mine was definitely stolen. I will never thought in a million years that it would be stolen off of private land all the way in the back along a private logging road. Time to get a new one and a decoy. Really Sucks.

Sent with Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy 4