Turd in the woods

nybuckboy

Oh this is some funny Sh*t LMAO

I remember an old timer at the camp I used to go to would never leave the camp in the morning until he took his morning crap. He had an expression. He said "I never leave camp in the morning until the boss says so"

Edited by nybuckboy
  • Like 1

Gosh this reminds me, one yr im walking to my morning stand that's quite a distance away. Im a quarter of the way there when I get an excruciating poop pain (ever get those where you almost hit ur knee's). It lasts a few seconds...ok its gone, 3/4 the way i get it again then goes away...ill tough it out. Sit in the stand a few minutes, deer start moving towards me there getting really close, this time the pains to much.. Deer under me I fly down the tree and unleash. There wasn't enough leaves for this one, so I made my way back home. Walk of shame?

• Like 1

My buddy brings a plastic shopping bag with him, He uses a hang on stand and takes off the seat cushion puts it in his back pack  then takes the bag ties it so it hangs under his seat frame sits down and goes into the bag, when he is done he just ties the bag and throws it away when he gets home, 

LMFAO 

I can see it now. He gets pulled over on the way home and the officer notices a tied up bag!

the joys of hunting in a ground blind...

I have a pop up blind and carry 2 tri-pod stools, (not meant to be funny), I use one to sit in while on watch and the other has most of the seat cut out for toileting use. after I am done I as quietly as moving a tent can be stand up and move the whole set up 2 or 3 feet away from the danger zone. after 26 days bow hunting and 2 days of gun hunting I am about 100 yards from where I set the blind september 29th but there is a clear white paper trail that leads me to the blind every morning. No real need for the flashlight on the way in or out. I can use either my nose to smell my way in or see the paper trail pretty well.

Cant believe I haven't seen many deer.

haha

• Like 1

Scouting once, I had to go real bad and couldn't wait, I was sweating beads trying to hold it in. I eventually found a log, took my buck knife and cut my tube socks into strips and there you have it folks. The walk back out of the woods surely hurt the feet in my boots but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Here's a funny story about pooh being left behind but not in the woods.

A couple years ago my husband was ice fishing on Lake Chautauqua. He was fishing

through a hole that was already there. He latched on to something and when he pulled it up through the ice it was a shopping bag. He squeezed it a few times to see what was

in it and out of the corner oozed a brown substance which turned out to be pooh!

Someone must have been fishing in a hut, had to pooh so they did it in a bag and then

dropped it down the hole and then my husband caught it!

He's the only person I know that's ever caught a bag of pooh while fishing! LMAO!!!

• Like 1

Here's a funny story about pooh being left behind but not in the woods.

A couple years ago my husband was ice fishing on Lake Chautauqua. He was fishing

through a hole that was already there. He latched on to something and when he pulled it up through the ice it was a shopping bag. He squeezed it a few times to see what was

in it and out of the corner oozed a brown substance which turned out to be pooh!

Someone must have been fishing in a hut, had to pooh so they did it in a bag and then

dropped it down the hole and then my husband caught it!

He's the only person I know that's ever caught a bag of pooh while fishing! LMAO!!!

That'll teach him for meddling in other people's business!