IT cost me money to hunt today

apoallo

So figured what better way to celebrate the day I was born than to go in the woods and take a deer out. Was awesome weather this am 16degrees however I ended up getting out if my treestan dun a hurry because the wind was blowing and the tree I was in started to crack so got outta there real quick. But I didn't leave the woods today empty handed. Got to my jeep to find a ticket on my windshield for overdue inspection... Cost me $25 to go hunting today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told him I already got one but the cop wanted to see the first ticket but I didn't have it with me

Sorry to hear about your ticket woes, and on all days, your born day. Saw a whole lot of troopers all along the hwy this weekend, they seem to be out in full force lately, maybe due to hunting.

Well that sucks. I don't have much respect for cops anymore. Rarely will you find one who is a decent guy. I know a few cops too and they are most of the time the worst offenders of the law. Always been that way. Inspections shouldn't even be required to begin with. Plenty of other states don't have them

I actually am not worried about the tickets. I am more upset that I havnt seen a deer in my spots since last Sunday I have no idea what happened sept and October my trial can shows lots of activity at multiple times if the day. Took the cam down and start hunting and they are gone