Phil is back.....

First-light

I wonder what made  A&E change its position??   Did they change their opinion on  supporting  the G.L.TG community  or was it something else $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ HMMMmmmmm…$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ can't figure that one out…….HMMMMmmm……..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$……beats me………..

A&E just brought him back to make money.

Technically yes but, the full treatment is they found out that the people that make DD the highest watched cable show wouldn't stand for their pandering to the left BS, that they had to protect their franchise because of the merchandizing and that the other cable networks smelled blood in the water and would have paid A&E's price to move that show to their network. That show is too big for anyone to lose. How many shows merchandize out of restaurants like Cracker Barrel? Like it or not, its a cultural phenomenon that happens every so often, like Cabbage Patch Dolls

If you look back A&E tried to squelch parts of the show before telling them they could not say in jesus name as they prayed as it may offend some people.  Phil told them no prayer no show they caved.  This was a way to try to quiet Phil.  The left is very afraid of people like Phil who really practice what they preach.  This is why the show has gained some popularity it has as some people like to watch who believe a she does.  I personally do not believe as he does.  I watch it for the laughs.  It gives people hope to think there are still some who believe in what this country was founded on and hope for the future.  Facebook pages were started to support him and were taken down by fb as it was offensive.  Free speech is only granted to those who go along with the agenda.  And we sit back and keep letting them take more away and call the guy who was attacked names. It frankly scares the hell out of me.  The whole interview was set up to shut him up as they knew how he would answer.  They did not get the reaction they expected, so they backed away. A&E complained about his answers and what did they do on Christmas?  Run a DD marathon.  HMMMMM  And while we were arguing about how Phil was an idiot the senate passed a bill saying you as american citizens can be detained indefinitely without a trial or legal representation.  where is the outrage about that? Wake up and look at the big picture or give up.

• Like 1