THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA

Obamacare will be a huge disaster.  The premise of affordable care relied on the young, healthy people signing up for insurance on the website.  That is not happening.  My forecast is that in the future we will be watching senate hearings on TV that will be investigating the misapropriation of funds that were illegally diverted into Obamacare to make the program appear to be less of a disaster than it really is.

Shame on the people that voted for this creep.

• Like 3

Affordable health care my ass! This is not what the country wanted when they voted him in. They wanted something like Canada has where its free. They ended the Space Shuttle program so why not use that money to fund healthcare?

Canadain co worker says theirs is not free it increased their taxes & prices on everything they buy!  Very high cost of living in Ca.

My plan was cancelled , I am in the process of getting a new policy which isn't as good but the premium goes from 283.43 to 467.03 per month. My mother thought I was a racist in 2008 when he ran for president. I had a feeling he was going to do something bad to the country. So far he has proved me right !

If you are union you won't see anything till your contract is up. After that the company can decide to opt out of obamacare and pay a fine per employee. In some cases it's cheaper to do this. That's when the increase comes. My ibew contract is up in 2017, and we know we will see increases. The local president has already said it's not gonna be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no $hit. Wait til some of them walk through the emergency room door or even their doctors on a high deductible plan.

I find it pretty funny that he has no clue what he even purchased. Sounds about right for anyone that thanks Obama for anything. The uninformed masses will be this country's demise.

Obamacare will be a huge disaster.  The premise of affordable care relied on the young, healthy people signing up for insurance on the website.  That is not happening.  My forecast is that in the future we will be watching senate hearings on TV that will be investigating the misapropriation of funds that were illegally diverted into Obamacare to make the program appear to be less of a disaster than it really is.

Shame on the people that voted for this creep.

From what I have seen, nearly 30% of the people that have signed up have not paid a premium.  Default. Something that's not being reported.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter