New Elite Bow

NYBuckHunter27

Finally got my new bow! decided to go with the 2014 Elite Energy 32 in Ninja Black. Setup with the IQ 5 pin sight, ripcord drop away rest and bee-stinger stabilizer! Cant wait to take this bow into the woods this fall!

Fantastic choice, I got one myself this Christmas in RT Xtra.

Getting my Elite QAD and stabilizer on it today (Quiver still on back order).  I love the bow, it draws so smooth, with a great back wall.  You can hold it at full draw all day.

Congrats!

• Like 1

Fantastic choice, I got one myself this Christmas in RT Xtra.

Getting my Elite QAD and stabilizer on it today (Quiver still on back order).  I love the bow, it draws so smooth, with a great back wall.  You can hold it at full draw all day.

Congrats!

Where did you order your quiver from? I haven't been able to find anyone I can pre-order from.

• Like 1

I guess "order" might be too strong a word. My dealer has been on the phone with Elite 3 times a week trying to get a hard answer and when they will be shipping the one piece quivers.  So far all he has been able to get is  small number of two piece ones.  I have "dibs" on the first 1 piece Xtra he gets his hands on.  Last he has heard, the 1 piece just started production and could still be several weeks until they are shipped.

• Like 1

With so many people willing to fork over ~$120 dollars for just a stupid quiver, you would think they would be trying to get them out as soon as possible.  I have a feeling Elite is having a hard time dealing with the success of their 2013 and 2014 models.