The queen speaks today about gun safety...

She fell into that same logic used before…..I don’t need to know why crime is up, just make more proclamations that she’s fighting it.

The first couple minutes sounds like a campaign speech of how awesome she is. And that stated how she was fixing the bail law…..ya, the one you supported weakening. Let’s see, scum bags doing crime again when they get out the same day, who’d a thunk it?

The rest was about red flag laws….

I think that Quinnipiac poll that has Zeldin closing the gap has got them pretty panicked. 

Another school shooting today, 2 dead, its so common now it will barely make the news.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

I think that Quinnipiac poll that has Zeldin closing the gap has got them pretty panicked. 

An article in the New York Post has an independent poll showing Zeldin leading by a fraction .3 percent with 9.1 percent undecided .  About 10 days ago a survey company had Zeldin trailing by 1.9 percent and a month ago this same survey had Zeldin trailing by 6 points . . Zeldin seems to be racking up a better favorable percentage rating than Hochul as well . 40 percent for Zeldin and 36 percent for Hochul .  All I can say to you guys is " Get Out And VOTE ! "  You just might get rid of the witch ! 

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/poll-stunner-zeldin-catches-hochul-in-dead-heat-ny-governors-race/

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

She fell into that same logic used before…..I don’t need to know why crime is up, just make more proclamations that she’s fighting it.

The first couple minutes sounds like a campaign speech of how awesome she is. And that stated how she was fixing the bail law…..ya, the one you supported weakening. Let’s see, scum bags doing crime again when they get out the same day, who’d a thunk it?

The rest was about red flag laws….

Another school shooting today, 2 dead, its so common now it will barely make the news.

1 hour ago, SportsmanNH said:

An article in the New York Post has an independent poll showing Zeldin leading by a fraction .3 percent with 9.1 percent undecided .  About 10 days ago a survey company had Zeldin trailing by 1.9 percent and a month ago this same survey had Zeldin trailing by 6 points . . Zeldin seems to be racking up a better favorable percentage rating than Hochul as well . 40 percent for Zeldin and 36 percent for Hochul .  All I can say to you guys is " Get Out And VOTE ! "  You just might get rid of the witch ! 

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/poll-stunner-zeldin-catches-hochul-in-dead-heat-ny-governors-race/

The Dems know and remember all polls had HRC beating DJT.  These poll numbers for sure have them concerned.  Especially since they are now blatantly doing 180s on defund the  police, bail reform, immigration, etc.

52 minutes ago, Grouse said:

If she wins, it will prove the Democrats have become proficient at stealing elections.

Why would you lie?   She probably will win because people from upstate ny do not get out to vote.   Thats why she will win if she does.   If people from outside of the nyc area actually vote then zeldin will win.  Its not rocket science. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Grouse said:

What is a woman, and why would they vote for a Democrat that tramples Constitutional rights to preserve a government granted privilege?  I don't think God approves of their votes.

The biggest risk to our rights as hunters comes from supporting far right lunatics, the likes of which openly endorse Q or are on record rejecting the separation of church and state. Biden was a stopgap candidate with a long track record of moderate and centrist positions. He’s also an old, white, and straight guy, an irresistible combination for many lifelong Republican voters who wanted to pull the country out of the Trump hole. Eventually the Democratic Party will put forth candidates as intellectually inviable and unfit for office as Marjorie and Herschel. Neither party on the far left/right extremes is concerned with our hunting rights. It’s time to stop voting with your middle finger. 

• Haha 4