Peeling Apples FAST!!

Lawdwaz

Way cool, Larry... I'll remember that the next time I am making applesauce, or "satchelass" as my Old Fat Father used to call it.

That dude in the white smock kinda looked like an alien to me.

You don't suppose he was the one who installed the anal probe in Growie, do you...?...

• Like 1

I couldn't make out what was in the drill that would keep the apple from slipping. Anybody catch what was keeping the drill bit from just rotating without spinning the apple?

hard to tell from the video but I'm thinking and it maybe looks like a small wood drill bit.

saw this on facebook lately.

I bought mine at Wegmans. in October. I have seen them at Bed Bath and Beyond. I bet on line would be a good bet for "off season" type of purchase.

Works on pears too.

I'll be out looking this afternoon. I have to have one!

Sounds a bit messy for just one apple to eat ...eh? It just that it is such a pain and it seems to take me forever. So I ask the wife to do it and sure enough she's faster than hell, but she winds up hacking half the apple away as throw-away. This thing looks super quick, but maybe if your only doing one apple, you pay for it in clean-up time.

Sounds a bit messy for just one apple to eat ...eh? It just that it is such a pain and it seems to take me forever. So I ask the wife to do it and sure enough she's faster than hell, but she winds up hacking half the apple away as throw-away. This thing looks super quick, but maybe if your only doing one apple, you pay for it in clean-up time.

If you had a smooth cutting board it would probably work great. I still wouldn't do it because of the cleaning. I wouldn't put the rubber cup base in the dishwasher.