Hurry !! Someone tell cuomo to ban assault knives

woodchuck

8 people injured in pa school stabbing. When will cuomo have a press conference to tell ny'ers we don't need knives to cut our food. He will start with registering all box cutters and sharp instruments used for cutting. Then a $10 fee / tax will apply for any sharpening services or tools for sharpening these evil devices. We in my will all feel so much safer. Thank you gov cuomo u opportunist , spot lite seeking, vile piece of human excrement!!!! Can't wait to see the commercial we will pay for explaining how this is good for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, bring this argument up to anyone and they will point out one slight flaw in your logic:

20 injured is not 20 dead.

How about we stay a little classy today and just pray all of the children hurt make a full recovery.  Save the Cuomo jokes for tomorrow.

• Like 5

I understand everyones frustration with this but please chill with trying to bring this into our gun problem here in NY.Those are someones kids,if they were any of our kids in that school we would be loosing our damn minds wondering if my child is hurt either physically or mentally.Have some compassion please,I am not trying to start a fight so please don't think that and I know none of the posters here are making light of the situation but we need to show some good judgement and not bring this into the gun law arena right now.

• Like 2

Probably not the right event to push gun agendas. Sad event. The anti's however, will point to the sad fact and truth that a gun would have probably caused more injury and death. The supporters will point to the fact that people are messed up no matter what.

There are no winners. Just losers with these things.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 2

Yes, bring this argument up to anyone and they will point out one slight flaw in your logic:

How about we stay a little classy today and just pray all of the children hurt make a full recovery.  Save the Cuomo jokes for tomorrow.

Only one problem ..... The Cuomo jokes are not really jokes. But yes, perhaps we should show the class that's lacking in the anti gunners who blatantly and shamelessly exploit these kinds if events to push their agendas

Thanks Sogaard, I agree....

Class when out the window the day they made us all illegal gun owners in a midnight frenzy of Illegal laws. 

Think of it this way: 

Just before these laws went into effect everyone including their grandmother went and purchases an assault rifle.  How did this make us safer?  By arming the citizens to the teeth with the very guns they are trying to ban?  WORKED GREAT.  Tell me how many lives have been saved by the Safe act?  No statistic, because you have no proof? 

Try and ban knifes and see if they do not fly off the shelves.  Then try to get them back, lol. 

Repeal the Safe Act and stop letting these convicts out of jail with a slap on the wrist.

Take the parents and make them responsible for their children and the acts they commit until they are at least 15.  Let teachers discipline the kids if you can not, this includes a paddle and quiet time.  Plain and simple some kids need a beating on the butt.  O wait then you stupid parents will sue, my bad. 

Plain and simple good parents discipline their kids and because of this the kids show respect to the parents and adults as was taught by the responsible parent.  Show me an out of control kid and I am willing to bet the parents are total loser's who really do not care and like to put the blame on the school and teachers.

I pray for the kids and families going through this right now. What actually set me off was watching the news about the stabbings and right after that piece was done it went to commercial of Andy bragging about all he has done for ny. It makes me want to puke every time I see that wrinkled mug of his. It wasn't in the best tAste to use this stabbing as a reason to make fun of cuomo . The fact is stabbings happen more frequently than shootings but you always hear about the guns being the problem. Not very often do you hear someone on a network news station say, hey dummies it not the gun but the mental case behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk