Time to start getting ready....

Going to Africa in August with the wife for round 2 there.... Got 7 animals on the hit list... Wife is hunting Red Hartebeest, impala and warthog... I've got Kudu, Blue & Black wildebeest and bushbuck on my list... Taking the 338 Win mag and the wifes 25-06... I start going to the range every weekend to stay sharp this coming Sunday... Can't wait to go back.. it is an amazing place for sure..

• Like 1

Thanks!!! We went in 2012 for our honeymoon... Shot 6 animals then... Had a ball.. This will be our last big trip for a long time though, we want to buy land to retire to in 15 years .... But.. I know there will be at least 1 more trip there... I've GOT to go back... LOL

T/C Pro Hunter... Both the 25-06 and 338 win mag..

As for cost... It really is not as bad as you think... I bought the 5 day hunt at an NWTF banquet during the live auction 2 years ago... But I can tell you, there is no place you can go and shoot 7 big game animals for under 10 Grand.. AND.. remember, if you don't draw blood on the animals.. you don't pay for it.. Show me a place that you can hunt big game like that??? And you can go for a lot less... Last time I shot 6 animals for $6000.00... Still amazing...

USDA doesn't allow the importation of meat into this country from there... BUT.. you eat game at every meal.. you share your kill with all that are there.. Then the meat is both sold and donated to locals depending on the cut..

T/C Pro Hunter... Both the 25-06 and 338 win mag..

As for cost... It really is not as bad as you think... I bought the 5 day hunt at an NWTF banquet during the live auction 2 years ago... But I can tell you, there is no place you can go and shoot 7 big game animals for under 10 Grand.. AND.. remember, if you don't draw blood on the animals.. you don't pay for it.. Show me a place that you can hunt big game like that??? And you can go for a lot less... Last time I shot 6 animals for $6000.00... Still amazing...

that's close to the price you'll pay for a quality, one animal hunt in the U.S. these days..........good deal for sure.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind tagging along on that trip as your cameraman.

I've never had any desire to hunt African animals, but I sure would enjoy the heck out of an African photo safari!

Good luck to you but remember..., one rookie mistake and you could find yourself on the menu as an appetizer right next to the kudu!

• Like 1