What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Ya gotta stop using Franks! It's not hot! It's OK as a base for mild Buffalo wings, that's about it. At minimum for heat, use Texas Pete's Extra Hot. Or, some good old fashioned Tabasco.
I have to admit, the roast beef hash made me hungry. Did you make it? 

We like Franks for the flavor but use these a lot too.
Yup, made the hash . Right from the can. Have made pulled pork hash before and it was really good. 979cb334af79c4f313e748c218df934a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

No idea why I've been so cook savvy lately. Girlie trying my concoction and mama and I later. Pounded some boneless chicken breasts , a little Greek vinaigrette, sprinkle of oregano , minced garlic ( from garden ) , tomato basil feta cheese , dash of olive oil , wrapped in bacon and cooked at 400 degrees. Homemade fries in stove with popcorn sprinkle white cheddar seasoning. I impress myself sometimes 5147f3c6ed3c13ab9f5f5e355745d9bd.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

No idea why I've been so cook savvy lately. Girlie trying my concoction and mama and I later. Pounded some boneless chicken breasts , a little Greek vinaigrette, sprinkle of oregano , minced garlic ( from garden ) , tomato basil feta cheese , dash of olive oil , wrapped in bacon and cooked at 400 degrees. Homemade fries in stove with popcorn sprinkle white cheddar seasoning. I impress myself sometimes 5147f3c6ed3c13ab9f5f5e355745d9bd.jpg

Yum!  That looks good!

• Like 1

Blue Dolphin Diner roast beef club with onion rings. Oh so good!!!

IMG_20170201_193227012.jpg

Is that off 17? If so, I used to stop there all the time as a little kid on the way home from Buffalo in the 80s and 90s to eat.

Round 1 for daughter. Mama and will eat later. Hawaiian venison kabobs. Steaks cut into bite sized pieces. Marinated in olive oil , minced ginger and garlic , lemon juice and soy sauce. Pineapple on skewer too. Then I made bacon with dry mustard , cayenne pepper , brown sugar Added bacon , Brie and parsley to sweet potato waffle fries. On a roll cooking lately. 1a0daee8fce1f264f9bc962cdfc6ff84.jpgdca087e56f82432c9c68bdd7e5f0be42.jpg454b63b77a347eaf5b36f39e5788d9ec.jpg

• Like 4