What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

My son, who is quite the baker, decided to make camo buck cupcakes for our birthday from scratch.  I was impressed.  Camo frosting and even the cake was camo.  Plus I still don't know how he drizzled chocolate so well to make the buck heads. Tasted as good as they looked.

5D8381E3-181B-4F14-965F-D8212A37D09E.jpg

• Like 9

My son, who is quite the baker, decided to make camo buck cupcakes for our birthday from scratch.  I was impressed.  Camo frosting and even the cake was camo.  Plus I still don't know how he drizzled chocolate so well to make the buck heads. Tasted as good as they looked.
5D8381E3-181B-4F14-965F-D8212A37D09E.jpg&key=a004d5b593811fad6306f9f003ebb1e85c8bf9b83ae3ebfb0f012bf5520b47bb

Damn. He should start a business. Custom cakes/baking goods in a huge biz these days with weddings and other events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5D8381E3-181B-4F14-965F-D8212A37D09E.jpg&key=a004d5b593811fad6306f9f003ebb1e85c8bf9b83ae3ebfb0f012bf5520b47bb

Damn my mom is a professional baker and these look like things she would make. Well done to your boy he's got a skill most don't have

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Damn my mom is a professional baker and these look like things she would make. Well done to your boy he's got a skill most don't have

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks Stone.  I will let him know. He enjoys it.  Makes a mess of the kitchen though.  I guess that's baking. Lol

• Like 1

Going to make chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and eggs tonight for dinner. Then probably hit up the ice cream shop for some soft serve. All in the name of school ending and moving up to the second grade. 

You eat all that and you will be making your own chocolate soft serve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk