What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

382ce3c4363d1b1ddba6bc345256f27a.jpg

I was at the helm again tonight. Wife had a busy day at work. Strip steaks topped with Bionic’s cow massage . with a Gorgonzola cream sauce my Sous chef ( daughter ) whipped up. Air fried asparagus with a balsamic glaze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

60a95eeb1c7602c62162162a75eb2fef.jpg
Tenderloin, doe backstrap and 9 point backstrap all hit with Bio Cow massage and topped with brown onion and dragline found morel from yesterday...we all like it medium/med well. I know it s a sacrilege for some but it’s MY MEAT so ....
e0563988f82e0f09554c34b60c0c68a6.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

60a95eeb1c7602c62162162a75eb2fef.jpg
Tenderloin, doe backstrap and 9 point backstrap all hit with Bio Cow massage and topped with brown onion and dragline found morel from yesterday...we all like it medium/med well. I know it s a sacrilege for some but it’s MY MEAT so ....
e0563988f82e0f09554c34b60c0c68a6.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Tenderloin, doe backstrap and 9 point backstrap all hit with Bio Cow massage and topped with brown onion and dragline found morel from yesterday...we all like it medium/med well. I know it s a sacrilege for some but it’s MY MEAT so ....Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks perfect to me.

Edited by Bionic

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Some scrambled eggs cooked in the smaller 6 inch skillet graciously given to me by@jjb4900 and expertly brought back to life by yours truly. Cast iron skillets truly make the best scrambled eggs! 20200512_201356.jpg

Call Me The Teflon Don

A sprinkle of one of Bionic’s rubs for the win 

What's a 1/2 a cow run you?
I was putting a call into a local guy tomorrow, but wasn't sure on what type of price I should be expecting.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I feel like it was 1400 last time I don’t remember honestly

Depends on weight that varies and how you want it processed. Here it's $1400-1800.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Couldn't be cooked any better, looks great.
My Char-Griller grill is getting tired and ugly after 10+ years outside 365 but it still throws heat like hell and hard for me to get rid of.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Blackened grouper. Actually first time having grouper . Firmer , light n meaty. We loved it. My sous chef ( daughter ) made a pineapple, papaya salsa for topping. Loaded baked taters with bionic tater topping as a side 1609c27e11203f0825dd9a8d1648b84a.jpg

When I went to Florida I had a grouper sandwich 4 days in a row. I was considered a regular at that restaurant for a week. Good stuff.  

• Like 2

Blackened grouper. Actually first time having grouper . Firmer , light n meaty. We loved it. My sous chef ( daughter ) made a pineapple, papaya salsa for topping. Loaded baked taters with bionic tater topping as a side 1609c27e11203f0825dd9a8d1648b84a.jpg&key=ae4c9682e55d67521399ff375059e4433a48b2eba8f9a9cf1c8866c077f3bca1

If you mix a little more Chyanne into cow massage it would make a great blackening seasoning