What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

So I have a whole beef top round in the freezer, I think I’m going to pull it out tonight and defrost to do some smoking over the weekend. I’m thinking Bio’s cow massage would make a great BBQ rub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

So I have a whole beef top round in the freezer, I think I’m going to pull it out tonight and defrost to do some smoking over the weekend. I’m thinking Bio’s cow massage would make a great BBQ rub

Do it, please! 

Love your enthusiasm, and how you are experimenting with the blends.

47 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Who else gets this stuff?  We used to get it all the time, then I saw it the other day and got a craving.  Simple but good.

BBEAED5F-F68D-4928-BE70-E6A1FEDF0137.jpeg

We use the Pastabilities version, but always as a dip with fresh bread.  Never did care for it on pasta or as a marinade. 

What are you using it on?

12 minutes ago, Otto said:

We use the Pastabilities version, but always as a dip with fresh bread.  Never did care for it on pasta or as a marinade. 

What are you using it on?

Dipped toasted ciabatta in it.  With ribs and green beans! 

• Like 1

So I did something I normally wouldn’t do. I put something other than just salt and pepper on a prime steak. I used Bionic’s cow massage and it’s great! You can still taste the meat but it adds a nice background to it

c48b05792d2986aa91735b69e8378d91.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I used[mention=6930]Bionic[/mention] Cow Massage rub on my last backstrap, as good as all the reviews said it would be! My wife really enjoyed it too!

im20200515_182453.thumb.jpg.712aebccac316cb4bae4569ea0574452.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I have to say that you guys posting/mentioning the blends I make means A LOT.  I really appreciate it.  

I will gladly become your SE Distributor if the need arises. With schools closed all year, I will be “in your area” a lot (I hope).
[mention]Chef [/mention] and [mention]AThunter [/mention] is there an inaugural opening day planned yet?!?

• Thanks 1

I will gladly become your SE Distributor if the need arises. With schools closed all year, I will be “in your area” a lot (I hope).
[mention]Chef [/mention] and [mention]AThunter [/mention] is there an inaugural opening day planned yet?!?

I gotta talk to the wife maybe next Saturday ?