What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I am making my first ever batch of homemade buffalo chicken wing dip,  all thanks to you guys! I apparently live under a rock,  and had never heard of it until around New Years eve...lol.  
I've been known to kill a batch in one sitting. Enjoy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It is just the best!  Good luck. Hope you use Franks it's made for it.  Enjoy

Yesss, using Franks hot wing sauce, not regular hot sauce. Nom nom nom's! 

Pics coming soon!

What do you all typically dip into it?

Family hit Carlos- a small Italian place in Yonkers, Ny...pretty traditional flavors at a very reasonable price
cec4a469e89c90fcf8757470043014ff.jpg
24oz shell steak, 12” pizza, penne carbonara, cheese ravioli with sausage on the side and a mess of muscles fradiavolla...few Heineken, house salad and potato crochet to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Family hit Carlos- a small Italian place in Yonkers, Ny...pretty traditional flavors at a very reasonable price
cec4a469e89c90fcf8757470043014ff.jpg
24oz shell steak, 12” pizza, penne carbonara, cheese ravioli with sausage on the side and a mess of muscles fradiavolla...few Heineken, house salad and potato crochet to boot.

How were those mussles

52 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Filet mignon carpaccio.

Squid ink linguini with lobster.

e248696176f6c505e66dd4c0842e241a.jpg

fc52c97ad52d69c97ca9eedac4d41adb.jpg

Primavera in North Salem, NY.

Oh man, that looks delicious!  My main spot, Chianti's in Saratoga, does a real nice aged filet carpaccio.  I am more or less addicted.

• Like 2

cec4a469e89c90fcf8757470043014ff.jpg&key=4fa04ea3b6e829940cedec3175968da45a346dd97a08c4b3311e02b43c0754d0

Been going to Carlo's since my parents were little thats over 50 years now. 28 for me

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

• Like 1

Been going to Carlo's since my parents were little thats over 50 years now. 28 for me

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

As a treat we used to go after my baseball games on the will library field - only saw one kid hit one out on those fields with a ridiculously high fence

• Like 1

As a treat we used to go after my baseball games on the will library field - only saw one kid hit one out on those fields with a ridiculously high fence
It’s amazing that they stayed so consistent and good (the tomato sauce is exactly as I remember it) after all that time

57 minutes ago, crappyice said:

That fence Four Seasons Whitetails high fence backing up to the ball field ? :pleasantry:

• Haha 1