What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I had purchase a Weston Burger press and a couple packets of Con Yeager Sweet Onion Burger Seasoning from the Field and Stream store . Defrosted 4 pounds of venison burger . and mixed the seasoning in real good . Ended up with 14 burgers . I vacuum sealed them 2 to a bag except for one that was single . . I ate the other one . DELICIOUS !  My wife can't eat them as she cannot have Gluten so unfortunately I have to eat them all myself !  :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Sad state of affairs I am still eating brisket!! lol not sad at all!! :pleasantry:

Warmed up slices on a piece of white bread slathered with some Sticky Fingers Sauce. Bam!

Oh and steamed up a whole artichoke for the boy. Man he loves those things, me can't stand em!

Oh and had a nice sliced smoked chicken sandwich on toasted rye with lettuce for lunch today.......mmmmm

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

Not dinner but road trip snack for daughter and I. Headed to Boston ,MA for international ballet competition ( her not I ) Sweet n hot venison jerky

Nice. Did you make that rack? I always buy the heavy duty toothpicks and let the meat hang down between the slots on the rack and use a drip pan.