What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

26 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Any homegrown veggies in there ? 

I wish!tis the plan for next year though.moved in june 1st n had all the other new homeowner stuff going on.yard will be hard to plant in for sure with all the darn tree's.may end up building boxes n see how that goes.has to happen though,love me some fresh veggies:taunt:

17 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I gave up using the beer and rubs added in the can for beer can chicken as the beer level never went down and simply wasting both. I now smoke 'non beer can" chicken

I noticed that as well. But it was really moist so I'll probably keep doing it lol

Just now, Team Hoyt said:

I noticed that as well. But it was really moist so I'll probably keep doing it lol

I've since gone to rubbing the skin with mayo (it'll burn off and simply become fat leaving no mayo taste for the wary /stuffing pats of butter under skin/ dry rub sticks well to the mayo too

Just now, turkeyfeathers said:

I've since gone to rubbing the skin with mayo (it'll burn off and simply become fat leaving no mayo taste for the wary /stuffing pats of butter under skin/ dry rub sticks well to the mayo too

I've dont that b4 as well

20 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Scandal: the stand in Clarence Center brought their corn up from
eden!!! #stolencornvalor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a funny corn pic. I'll dig it up and post it.

43 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Scandal: the stand in Clarence Center brought their corn up from
eden!!! #stolencornvalor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is a big scandal in the roadside stand business! 

• Like 1

Grilled goat - cheddar - pepperjack cheese with bacon on jalapeño cheddar bread with tomato rice soup. ( why jalapeño wanted to be Jake penis with autocorrect I’ll never know !)22f772ac1daf984219b46ad7daffa944.jpg4816b4cfea0dca73632fbe1347c95770.jpg. The grilled cheese stemmed from DCGC in Washington DC we had last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Grilled goat - cheddar - pepperjack cheese with bacon on jalapeño cheddar bread with tomato rice soup. ( why jalapeño wanted to be Jake penis with autocorrect I’ll never know !)22f772ac1daf984219b46ad7daffa944.jpg4816b4cfea0dca73632fbe1347c95770.jpg. The grilled cheese stemmed from DCGC in Washington DC we had last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We as a forum, are better off not knowing why your phone automatically changed jalapeño to someone’s shlong...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1