What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Just grilled up some cube steaks on the grill and had baked potatoes to go with. Was in Corning for a soccer game until 630. We won 5-2. Girls are 7-0 with one game left and have out scored opponents 31-4.

• Like 5

I grilled home made steak fries seasoned with garlic,chili powder,sea salt in olive oil. Then grilled cod fish and made Cole slaw with carrots,red peppers,onion,and a splash of OJ and light mayo...seasoned with cardamon, pepper and garlic powder

Edited by growalot
  • Like 2

I grilled home made steak fries seasoned with garlic,chili powder,sea salt in olive oil. Then grilled cod fish and made Cole slaw with carrots,red peppers,onion,and a splash of OJ and light mayo...seasoned with cardamon, pepper and garlic powder

that sounds soooo good

Shrimp marinated in pineapple juice , soy sauce , Wilber's revenge hot sauce , sweet baby rays , fresh garlic and some fries dusted with sea salt

Crustaceans hate me. Lobsters, crabs, shrimps. I never get tired of eating them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

what kind of pieroges? Cheese ? Tater? Sauerkraut? Dab of sour cream on them ?

Tater& cheese..Just plain, but my daughter did put sour cream on hers..  They were good. She basted them with a little seasoned butter while the were on the grill. I think Im onto something here!!!

• Like 2