What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Looks like venison summer sausage and brown rice triscuits. Did I win?

Oops and a beer in the arm chair drink holder. I definitely won now. PM me for my address so you can send my prize.

Edited by Zem18
  • Like 3

Father's day dinner, had home made mac and cheese layered with homemade pulled pork,Dino sauce, topped with FF onions. Then baked to a nice crisp!  Roasted corn on the cob. It was delicious, sorry once again no pics. And of course a couple of Flying Bison Buffalo Koelsh. 

• Like 1

We started with iced shrimp and cocktail sauce ,salsa and scoopables. Then potato,macaroni,broccoli,fruit salads. I grilled marinaded chicken breast.skin/bone and boneless, pork nibblers,sausage.

Dessert was a sheet cookie with a cream cheese/fresh fruit topping, strawberry rhubarb pie, and the richest most decadent dark chocolate layer cake I've ever eaten.

• Like 2

The wife over did it….Hamburgers, Hoffman hots,Italian sausage and peppers, marinaded chicken kabobs, fruit salad, tater salad, mac salad, baked beans.. and some stuff  I forgot about. We only had about a dozen people over and I have a years worth of food left over!!!!

My idiot brother in law did his usual get drunk off of two beers then do a cannonball in the pool and splash everyone, while they're eating thing…….I tried to sneak away to the front porch for a cigar, while everyone was in back, but my oldest daughter caught me and whined so much that I never even lit the thing...

All in all a very good day though!!

• Like 2