What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Inlaws took girls and I and nephew to Russels garden place for nephews graduation dinner. No pics as didn't want wife to be pizzed. Seafood bisque , stuffed banana peppers , lobster Mac n cheese , 10 ounce fillet with crumbled blue cheese and Creme brûlée. Food coma !!

• Like 3

Inlaws took girls and I and nephew to Russels garden place for nephews graduation dinner. No pics as didn't want wife to be pizzed. Seafood bisque , stuffed banana peppers , lobster Mac n cheese , 10 ounce fillet with crumbled blue cheese and Creme brûlée. Food coma !!

Some how it seems like you eat dinner twice a day.  

• Like 1

Last night was fresh spinach from the garden,tossed mixed green salad from the garden, streamed asparagus and grilled marinated pork loin chops.

Tonight will be grilled marinated chicken (boneless), potato and Greek pasta salads, peas, chocolate ice cream for dessert.

Benjamin Steakhouse tonight in Hartsdale. Never disappoints, and always lives up to the hype.

0ada806fc15d4b07bbb6893f573cb513.jpg

294d0bcc9e15c1ae6922aada3d3a146a.jpg

Not even on a dare would one of those go near my mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oysters are great.

• Like 2

Benjamin Steakhouse tonight in Hartsdale. Never disappoints, and always lives up to the hype.

0ada806fc15d4b07bbb6893f573cb513.jpg

294d0bcc9e15c1ae6922aada3d3a146a.jpg

Not even on a dare would one of those go near my mouth

Raw on the half shell only way!!

• Like 1

Biz I have to ask...did you take a good look at your plate the steak was on?...Good God how many hands touched that thing?...or did they run out of clean dishes? ;)

That wasn't Angus beef...the fat looked too yellow. Did they say it was Angus...just curious. Not trying to be mean.

Biz I have to ask...did you take a good look at your plate the steak was on?...Good God how many hands touched that thing?...or did they run out of clean dishes? ;)

That wasn't Angus beef...the fat looked too yellow. Did they say it was Angus...just curious. Not trying to be mean.

Lol. Maybe the filter I used makes it appear that way? It was carried out using napkins. Benjamin Steakhouse is one of the best in all the land. I got the ribeye. I won't be back for a while, it's just too pricey.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Biz,nothing wrong with yellowish fat...if it's due to breed ,not age of meat..Lol

Jersey steer are sold for beef,usually restaurants and such,not to be packaged in stores usually. They have a yellowish tint to their fat. We raised and ate a Jersey steer and it was hands down the best beef we've ever eaten..tender with a buttery undertone. So if not specifically advertised as Angus,May not have been the camera...wink

Haha, only a woman would notice finger prints on a plate containing a monster slab of meat, if the waitress came out and just threw the steak on the table most guys wouldn't even notice there was no plate until they were half done eating it.

• Like 1

Biz,nothing wrong with yellowish fat...if it's due to breed ,not age of meat..Lol

Jersey steer are sold for beef,usually restaurants and such,not to be packaged in stores usually. They have a yellowish tint to their fat. We raised and ate a Jersey steer and it was hands down the best beef we've ever eaten..tender with a buttery undertone. So if not specifically advertised as Angus,May not have been the camera...wink

Again, I have no clue. I just ordered the ribeye Took and filtered the pics and posted.

http://benjaminsteakhouse.com/m/home maybe the website says what kind? Idk....